Ch 101

After the hearty love ended, Chen Yuan hugged Mu Xingchen tightly and breathed calmly. When the lost sanity completely returned, he was somewhat ashamed of his own actions. He stood up and pulled out the wet genitals.

With a soft popping sound, streams of juice exuding a strong medicinal fragrance slid out of the body, but Chen Yuan noticed that there was no own semen in the things that slipped out.

He frowned slightly.

It was normal not to see semen in the water last time, so how could it not happen this time?

"Well... I'm so sleepy. I'll take a nap." As soon as the last word came out, Mu Xingchen kept his legs open and fell asleep from exhaustion.

Chen Yuan looked at the man who had fallen asleep instantly, washed his hands, and then inserted his fingers into the disciple's back hole that could not be closed for the time being. His fingers dug inside carefully, but all he brought out was sweet juice.

Realizing that the semen had disappeared in Mu Xingchen's body, Chen Yuan briefly fell into confusion. Why... was it missing?

When Mu Xingchen woke up again, he had returned to the ice bed. He was the only one in the room, and there were quilts piled under the bed. "...Why did Master cover me with a quilt when it was so hot?"

He turned over and lay on the ice bed, humming comfortably.

"System, where has Master gone?"

"Not sure."

Mu Xingchen opened his eyes, looked at the system floating in the air, and asked strangely, "Why don't you come out of this world more often?"

"The host does not need my company."

"Yes, I have a master~"

"..." Can't you be a little polite?

The system is collecting data while transmitting the collected data back. Thinking that there are probably one or two worlds left, we can know whether Mu Xingchen can wake up. If he can wake up, of course everyone will be happy, but if he can't...

Looking at the host who was filled with joy, the system suddenly asked, "Is there anything in particular you wanted to do before you had the car accident?"

"Yes!" The answer came out of his mouth, but when he was about to say something specific, Mu Xingchen got stuck and couldn't think of anything. He said helplessly, "I'm sure I have something very, very much I want to do, but I I can’t remember.”

"Oh, maybe the data loading messed up your memory."

Mu Xingchen quickly asked, "Data loading? What data loading? Am I in the data loading state now?"

"almost."

The system hurriedly logged off after answering. Mu Xingchen had no chance to ask questions, but whether it was data loading or something else, in short, these worlds were quite happy, although he did not remember what happened in the previous worlds. What's up.

When Chen Yuan came back, Mu Xingchen fell asleep again. The clothes he had been wearing had been torn apart. His skin covered with ambiguous kiss marks was pressed against the ice bed. His mouth was slightly open and he was breathing heavily. It gets very hot up there.

Chen Yuan quickly walked to the bed with a complicated mood. As soon as he sat down on the bed, the sleeping person on the bed seemed to have sensed his return. Although he was sleeping deeply, he still groaned and moved over to hold his hand. She rubbed her face against his palm in dependence and remained motionless in this position.