26: Expansion and riding by your own

The words "Expand it for me" were like a thousand pounds, and they hit Mu Xingchen's forehead instantly. He looked at the man sitting next to him in a daze, finally reacted, and his eyes widened in disbelief, "Brother Fu! "

There was a hint of impatience in Fu Jin's expression, and he put the newly opened lubricant into Mu Xingchen's hand, "Hurry up, do it for me." He stood naked in the middle of the big bed with his hard penis erect, and his energy was ready to move. Wrapping around the little neighbor, he finally restrained himself and did not follow his inner desires and pin him down.

If you want to see your little neighbor develop himself shyly, that picture must be very beautiful.

Mu Xingchen sat on the edge of the bed wrapped in a big blanket, naked, with a blazing fire behind him. There was already a layer of fine beads of sweat on his face and body out of embarrassment, and he was expanding himself... He was completely ashamed to move. No way!

"Brother Fu...I can't do it..."

"Sure?"

Mu Xingchen nodded with a blushing face. The next second, he was pulled into his arms by a hot palm, and his legs were bent immediately. Before he could react, he felt a hot erection pressing against his back acupoint. It was Fu Jin's penis of astonishing size. It was so thick that it made Mu Xingchen's scalp tingle. If he fucked it without expansion, he would definitely die!

"Brother Fu! No, no!"

Fu Jin endured all the hard work and there was a layer of sweat on his forehead. He held a condom in his hand and slowly tore open the package in front of Mu Xingchen. "No expansion?" He said that he was going to put it on his elder brother. Wear thin clothing.

"Brother Fu!" Seeing that he seemed serious, Mu Xingchen was so frightened that he quickly held down his hand, "Expand! I'll expand immediately! Let me go first!"

He was so scared that he didn't notice the smile in the man's eyes when he compromised.

After achieving his goal, Fu Jin got off Mu Xingchen in a good mood. He sat aside with a natural expression and looked at the little neighbor who was slowly getting up. He handed over the lubricant that had just been thrown aside again and urged, "Hurry up. Expand it for me, don't waste time, I can't help but fuck it right in, and it's you who gets hurt."

Mu Xingchen's face turned red with embarrassment, and his fingers tightly grasped the bottle of lubricant in his hand. Under the urging of Fu Jin's eyes, he asked aggrievedly, "Can you put out the fire?"

"cold."

"I'm not afraid."

Fu Jin was too lazy to pay attention to his outrageous request and helped unscrew the lubricant cap, then touched his delicate waist and said, "Speed."

Being pushed suggestively by the hot and hard penis, Mu Xingchen recalled the fear of being pushed against his back just now. Finally, under the gaze of Fu Jin's lustful eyes, he blushed and squeezed a lot of his fingers. Lubricant.

Lying on his back facing Fu Jin, Mu Xingchen was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in, so he quickly turned over and lay on his stomach. When he groped for the edge of his back hole with trembling fingers, he turned his head pitifully. Looking at Fu Jin who was completely attracted to his butt, "Brother Fu, can you stop looking at me?"

Fu Jin couldn't move his attention away from the tightly closed flesh that contracted suddenly at the slightest touch of the wet fingers. He replied in a hoarse voice, "Don't make unreasonable demands."

Mu Xingchen felt so aggrieved. Isn't it an unreasonable request to not let him expand himself?

His lubricated fingers were wet and lingering next to the fleshy flower, but they refused to go in. Fu Jin lost his patience due to his rubbing, so he stretched out his hand to hold the delicate and white hand, and inserted a finger forcefully. Tightly closed back hole.