11 - 12

11: Be good, I'll hug you

Mu Xingchen's whole body was sore from being fucked, and the feeling of soreness and swelling in his back hole was too strong, and semen kept flowing out of it. Thinking that he had sex with Shen Yucheng again while he was awake, Mu Xingchen was so ashamed that he couldn't stop crying.

It’s over, it’s over! He, a passerby, robbed the protagonist of all the scenes, and even went to bed with the protagonist. Can this plot continue?

After hearing Mu Xingchen's voice, the system explained again considerately: "Don't be afraid, host. The plot will be automatically supplemented. You just need to complete your mission."

Mu Xingchen felt relieved, but when he thought about having sex with Shen Yucheng twice, he felt sad. The strange feeling in his butt made him cry even more sadly.

Shen Yucheng held the person patiently and coaxed him, stroking the smooth and delicate skin with his palms. His lower body gradually started to react again. He hugged the person tighter, his Adam's apple slid, "Baby, stop crying!"

Mu Xingchen's moans and cries stopped when he felt the hard object pressing against his butt. His slightly swollen eyes were filled with disbelief, "You! Are you still human!"

"..." Shen Yucheng was silent for two seconds, then picked him up and said, "Go take a shower."

He was afraid that if he stayed in bed for a little longer, he would be unable to resist the urge to be with someone again. That cute little flower really couldn't withstand any more intrusions.

When he was picked up, Mu Xingchen reflexively raised his hands to wrap around Shen Yucheng's neck. When he realized that he was being held by the princess, and that this position made the semen in his butt flow more happily, he gritted his teeth in shame and his voice was hoarse. Protest, "Put me down and I'll go on my own!"

"Be good, let me hug you."

"You don't need to hold me!"

Shen Yucheng ignored the weak protest of the person in his arms and strode into the bathroom with the person in his arms. After his eyes stayed on the bathtub for a few seconds, he decided to take a bath with the person in his arms under the shower to avoid being unable to control him later. It hurts. After all, this is the first time I have sex, so I still have to exercise some restraint.

When he first started taking a bath, Mu Xingchen was still struggling to protest, but soon he was made very comfortable by Shen Yucheng's service. She pressed against his arms and whispered a request, "Stop rubbing there! You haven't washed your butt yet!"

Shen Yucheng, who was serving someone so wholeheartedly for the first time in his life, almost laughed angrily at him. He patted the round and round buttocks with his palms, half-smiling but not smiling, "You treat me like a bather?"

"Then let me go!" Mu Xingchen struggled to wash himself with courage. Shen Yucheng, who looked helpless, held him in his arms. His low and sexy voice was full of helplessness and doting, "Don't move around. you wash."

The bath didn't take long, mainly because Shen Yucheng couldn't control himself, so he took good care of the baby who was moaning and torturing him in his arms, rinsed him quickly and left the bathroom with him in his arms.

After blow-drying Mu Xingchen's hair, Shen Yucheng tucked him into the quilt, raised his hand and rubbed the soft hair, "Be good, play on the bed for a while, and the clothes will be sent to you soon."

The drowsy Mu Xingchen moved his eyes away from Shen Yucheng, whose hair was still dripping, buried his whole face in the quilt, and fell asleep in less than half a minute.