Ch 89 : ARC 6

"Temporarily block the host's emotions and all memories in the 603 world. I wish the host successfully completes the new mission~"

On the top of Penglai Mountain shrouded in clouds and mist, a flawless white Cold Mist Snow Lotus is slowly opening its buds. Legend has it that a single petal of the Cold Mist Snow Lotus can allow ordinary people who have never practiced to form elixirs in an instant and enter the golden elixir stage. Legend has it that if it can If you eat the entire Cold Mist Snow Lotus at one time, you can even directly ascend to immortality.

Countless monks regard the Cold Mist Snow Lotus as the treasure they seek throughout their lives, but the last time the Cold Mist Snow Lotus was recorded was more than a thousand years ago.

No one in the world of cultivation today has seen the true face of the Cold Mist Snow Lotus, nor does they know that on the top of Penglai Mountain, a flawless snow-white Snow Lotus is shyly spreading its buds towards the handsome man who is meditating beside him.

This cold mist snow lotus is Mu Xingchen. The situation he encountered this time was completely different from the previous worlds. A hundred years have passed since he entered this world and became a fairy flower. In the first few years, He was like a real flower, standing alone on the cloud-shrouded peak, always worried about being eaten by passing beasts.

The days of fear did not begin to improve until he met Chen Yuan. He was taken in as a disciple and protected by Chen Yuan, who had just entered the period of transcending tribulation. He could eat pure spiritual power every day, and it only took less than half the time. He was able to communicate with Chen Yuan using his spiritual consciousness in just a few months, but he never expected that he had to wait for nearly a hundred years to transform!

Mu Xingchen couldn't describe the excitement in his heart. At this moment, his mind was filled with the cold body temperature of Chen Yuan. He thought that he would finally have the opportunity to warm up that cold body. Mu Xingchen thought more and more, and in the end The excited petals that were blooming began to shrink back.

Chen Yuan, who was sitting cross-legged and cultivating his mind, opened his eyes. His dark pupils reflected the beautiful snow-white body of his little apprentice. He said in a cold voice: "Retract your mind and don't think wildly when you transform."

Mu Xingchen shook the half-opened bud and asked expectantly, "Master, do you think I will look good after I transform?"

"Transform seriously."

"I want to talk to you, Master—" Zun's voice came out halfway before being forcibly pressed back. Mu Xingchen, who had been cursed by Chen Yuan to silence himself, could not even make a single sound anymore and was shaking aggrievedly. Hua Petal realized that the person sitting next to him had closed his eyes again, so he pitifully continued his efforts to transform.

Mu Xingchen is the cold mist snow lotus, a rare treasure in the world. During the transformation process, the rich medicinal fragrance spread crazily around. It only spread less than two meters before being blocked by an invisible barrier. This was Chen Yuan's attempt to prevent his little apprentice from transforming. At that time, the fragrance of the medicine leaked out and caused chaos, so the barrier was specially arranged.

And he not only set up a layer of barriers, but almost the entire peak of Penglai Mountain was covered by layers of barriers. As long as he didn't let him go, no one could break in at this time.

Chen Yuan's heart was not as calm as he showed. The medicinal fragrance emanating from his young disciple was entering his body crazily, and just by smelling the medicinal fragrance, he felt a sense of breaking through the barrier that had not been touched in many years. It started to loosen up slowly, but now is not a good time to practice.