Ch 96

The huge glans brought the cold water into the back hole, and the full feeling of the hole flesh being squeezed out made Mu Xingchen's whole body soften instantly. He tightened his buttocks and fell completely limp in Chen Yuan's arms, biting his lower lip and moaning. She groaned, "It feels so comfortable..."

Chen Yuan was also pinched so much that his eyes trembled slightly and his Adam's apple rolled several times quickly.

The disguise on his face had been torn off by him when he came in. Chen Yuan's eyes stayed on Mu Xingchen's rosy and delicate face for a few seconds, and the big palm under the water pinched Mu Xingchen's round buttocks and pressed it against him. , because of this action, the sexual organ inserted into the back hole, bit by bit squeezes out the layers of flesh inside the hole, and slowly goes deep.

Such slow but firm entry allowed Mu Xingchen to very clearly feel that his back hole was being stretched. Thinking that the person holding him tightly and fucking him was his master, his toes curled up in excitement. got up.

It was the Master who was fucking him, not the erotic dream like before, it was the real Master!

Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip to stifle the moan that reached his mouth. The hands that were weakly placed on Chen Yuan's shoulders tightened a little. When the huge turtle head was pressed to the center of his hole, a sweet moan still escaped. He bit his lower lip and hummed, twisting his waist, and a wave of water rippled around him.

"Master..."

It took Chen Yuan half a minute to get over the desire to ejaculate from the pleasure of being tightly sucked. He sighed silently, stretched out his hand to free Mu Xingchen's pitiful lower lip, and said in a hoarse voice: "Don't bite it."

Mu Xingchen immediately took his finger in his mouth and licked it. He grabbed Chen Yuan's shoulders for support. While twisting his waist and hips, he took the initiative to swallow the penis inserted in his back hole, while obediently humming in response, "No... um …No bite…”

In the first half minute, Chen Yuan could resist the urge to straighten his waist and fuck his apprentice's back hole hard, but when Mu Xingchen groaned and raised his chest to let him lick his nipples, all his patience collapsed in an instant.

With a soft and helpless sigh, Chen Yuan lowered his head and took the nearby pink nipple into his mouth. He put the tip of his tongue to the nipple hole and drilled it. Hearing the rapid moan above his head, he gently bit the already hardened nipple with his teeth. Nipples, lick and suck carefully with your tongue.

Mu Xingchen raised her beautiful neck and moaned in pleasure, grabbed Chen Yuan's hair, moaned and swung her hips in line with the frequency of his thrusts, and the sexual organ sunk in the delicate pussy penetrated extremely deeply with every stroke. , the terrible pleasure gradually overwhelmed the two people's sanity.

"...right, right side too."

The four short words became fragmented in Chen Yuan's pumping. His tongue swirled around and licked the fragrant nipples in his mouth. He sucked the medicine that was so rich that it turned into juice out of his nipples, licked it into his mouth and swallowed it. Then he moved to the other side and caressed the nipple that had been neglected for a while.

Obviously, the taste of the main body is bitter like most other medicinal materials, but the juice turned into it is very sweet. Chen Yuan, knowing the taste, hugged Mu Xingchen, fucked and licked his breasts, and held him tightly in his arms with his big palms. Here, he showed a side that he had never known before.

"Uh-huh... so, so comfortable..." Mu Xingchen's eyes were blurred by the fuck, and he looked up at his beautiful neck and moaned softly and unconsciously, "Well... Master's cock... it's so fucked that it makes me horny... "