Ch 147 - 150

He was told to go back and wait for notification, but in fact, just as Mu Xingchen got into the nanny car, the agent received a call from the assistant on the set. The agent who hung up the phone looked at Mu Xingchen in disbelief, and it took him a long time to hold it back. In one sentence, "The young prince has decided on you."

Mu Xingchen was confused, "...then I want to join the group to act?"

The manager was also at a loss. He didn't expect that with Wei Linchen personally watching, his artist, with poor acting skills, could successfully win the role of the young prince. He couldn't help but wonder, could it be the prince? Have you fallen in love with this silly artist of mine?

After thinking about it for a while, the manager thought it was impossible. The prince had never seen such a person before. How could he fall in love with Mu Xingchen at a glance? He just thought he was lucky and became happy. "When will he join the group?" No notice, we have to come over again tomorrow.”

"What are you doing here?"

"Sign the contract!"

Mu Xingchen nodded and said nothing, but he was also curious about why he could win against Jiang Yu. After all, he was the protagonist with the blessing of the Acting Emperor System. Why was I chosen?

Could it be that the part he performed for Wei Linchen just now was okay by him?

After thinking about it, Mu Xingchen felt that this was the only reason, and he blinked happily, "System, it seems that I still have acting talent!"

"..." I advise you to be more self-aware!

Originally, Mu Xingchen's current role as Passerby A was a popular idol, and the company arranged a lot of schedules. However, because the young prince passed the audition, all previous schedules were cancelled. He spent a night at home and went to work early the next morning. He was arrested by the agent to sign the contract.

Mu Xingchen lay half-lying on the chair drowsily. When the agent took the trouble to explain the precautions for the third time, he helplessly interrupted, "I have remembered them all!"

Seeing that Mu Xingchen was sleepy and listless, the manager was afraid that he would lose energy when he saw someone later, so he had to shut up and said, "Go to sleep first. I'll call you when you get there."

The contract was negotiated by an agent. All Mu Xingchen needed to do was sign his name after the negotiation was completed. Because the contract issues had been communicated in advance last night, Mu Xingchen signed the contract extremely smoothly, from arrival to completion. The contract only took twenty minutes in total.

"Do you have any plans for today?"

Mu Xingchen, who had just received the script, shook his head.

The casting director breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then just read the script here. We may start filming next week. When the actor who plays the general arrives, you can get familiar with him first." After a pause, he continued. Adding, "The young prince and the general have some emotional scenes."

Mu Xingchen thought the casting director's expression was strange, but he didn't think much about it. Getting the role was unexpected, so he nodded, "Okay."

Mu Xingchen, who was left behind, was once again placed in the room that Wei Linchen had brought in yesterday. Under the supervision of his manager, he read the script and became immersed in the story. Even Wei Linchen stood in front of him. No one was found at the door.

The manager noticed it immediately, but at Wei Linchen's signal, he had no choice but to hold back what he said to remind Mu Xingchen and stood up worriedly, wondering why the prince was here.