Ch 102

Mu Xingchen seemed to understand Chen Yuan's explanation, but it didn't matter. This did not prevent him from knowing that the child grew in Guoguo. As long as he and his master often touched Guoguo, it would help Guoguo grow into consciousness as soon as possible. .

An unknown number of layers of dense barriers had been set up outside the courtyard, but Chen Yuan was still uneasy. After giving Guoguo some blood, he noticed that Mu Xingchen's body was radiating strong medicinal power.

Thinking of the majestic power of the medicine that easily allowed him to break through the barrier of ascension countless times, and then looking at the countless pure spiritual powers he fed him, it took him a hundred years to successfully transform, and now his body can be left behind with just a touch. The apprentice who left traces felt a little anxious.

As time goes by, sooner or later he will be unable to suppress the breakthrough of the realm. There will always be a day when he will ascend. But now the number of people to worry about has changed from one to two. How can he ascend and leave with peace of mind without dragging his family with him to ascend together? ?

Mu Xingchen didn't notice Chen Yuan's thoughts at all. He lay in Chen Yuan's arms and basked in the sun in the yard. He was very excited and a little nervous. After all, he was now a man with a child on his head - a goblin. !

He turned over and lay in Chen Yuan's arms, leaned forward and kissed Chen Yuan's chin, and asked with troubled eyes, "How long will the child stay in Guoguo? If it is born, will it be a baby or a bud?" Woolen cloth?"

"We'll know when the time comes."

Mu Xingchen slid down again and buried his face in Chen Yuan's neck, smelling the faint fragrance, and asked other questions, "If it was born as a little flower bud, wouldn't it take a hundred years to transform like me? Maybe? He is stupid and it will take him hundreds of years.”

Mu Xingchen couldn't help but burst into laughter when he thought that he might hold a little son or daughter in his arms in the future.

Chen Yuan will inevitably be affected by these problems. If this is the case, he may have to find other ways to delay the breakthrough time.

And... he can no longer eat the juice formed by Guabao's medicine in the future, otherwise he will be forced to face the catastrophe of ascension in a short time.

Because of the child's appearance, Chen Yuan directly notified the head of the house this time, indicating that he would go into seclusion, which fundamentally avoided possible interruptions during the period. At this moment, there were not only countless layers of barrier guards in the yard, but also There is a formation set up by the leader himself.

Under the daily caress of her two fathers, Guoguo stopped growing when she reached the size of a thumb knuckle, and her consciousness was still hazy before she grew.

For more than half a month, the two lived a very harmonious life, hugging, touching and having sex. However, after half a month, Mu Xingchen's request for a kiss was cleverly rejected again, and he finally became obsessed with it. Gumi realized something was wrong.

He pulled away from his passion, tightened his calves and kicked Chen Yuan's waist, and asked with unsteady breath, "Do you dislike me? You refuse to kiss me every time!"

Chen Yuan raised his hand to hold the leg that was on his waist, pulled out half of his penis and inserted it hard, "No."

Leaning over to hug the person who was feeling happy but also about to get angry, Chen Yuan pressed his lips to Mu Xingchen's lips very gently, and quickly backed away before sticking out his soft tongue. Faced with the angry boy, his eyes were rounded. The apprentice had no choice but to hug him tightly and explain in a mute voice, "I don't dislike you."