[ END OF ARC 1 ] - 16: I Love You

Since completing two tasks in the coffee shop that day, Mu Xingchen has not received any new tasks for more than two months, and even the number of times he sees Lu Jin in school has become less.

Of course, the number of times he saw Lu Jin decreased, maybe because he didn't go to school too many times during this period, and spent most of the day with Shen Yucheng.

Mu Xingchen, who had just taken a vacation, was bored at home. He saw the man in the chat record telling him that he was going to a meeting. After hesitating for a moment, he changed into clothes that could cover the hickey on his neck and went out to Shen Yucheng's company. He just entered the door. He was discovered by the front desk and enthusiastically reported Shen Yucheng's whereabouts to him.

I've been in meetings all morning and noon, and I haven't even eaten yet.

Mu Xingchen smiled shyly towards the enthusiastic front desk, "I'll go up first."

"Okay, okay!" Damn! so cute! No wonder Mr. Shen was so fascinated!

In the past two months, Shen Yucheng had brought Mu Xingchen to the company frequently, so that all the employees in the company had gotten to know him. He received many friendly greetings along the way, and in the end he seemed to be running away with a lot of kind eyes. He rushed into Shen Yucheng's office.

Staying in the empty office, Mu Xingchen breathed a sigh of relief, "They are so enthusiastic..."

When I first came here, Shen Yucheng's office was still simple and cold, but now there are many comic books and novels here. There are even cute blankets folded on the sofa, and the drawers are no longer filled with files, but filled with them. snacks instead.

Mu Xingchen skillfully ran to his desk, opened the drawer and took out a few packs of snacks, and then went to get the comic book. He returned to the sofa and lay down on the sofa, eating snacks and reading the comics with relish. However, when turning the pages, the page numbers seemed to be stuck. Living.

He separated the stuck page numbers in confusion, and when he was about to continue reading, he suddenly remembered why the page numbers of this comic were stuck.

If I remember correctly, the last time he was reading comics, he was pushed down on the sofa and fucked by Shen Yucheng who came back from a meeting. At that time, there should be some semen on the comic book, so...

Mu Xingchen's fair little face turned red instantly, and he threw the comic book away like a hot potato. His exposed skin turned a light pink in shame.

Outside the conference room at this moment, the employees who had just finished the meeting were all crying. It was obvious that they had been criticized a lot during the meeting. When the assistant wanted to enter the conference room, someone reminded him in a low voice, "Don't go in, Mr. Shen is angry."

"Don't be afraid! Master Mu is here!"

Hearing this, everyone who had been downcast just now suddenly became energetic. They all looked towards the conference room. When they saw Shen Yucheng's eyes smiling, they all breathed a sigh of relief.

really! As long as Master Mu comes over, Mr. Shen's anger will dissipate! Woohoo, why can't Master Mu live in the company so that he can see Mr. Shen in a good mood every day?

Shen Yucheng pushed the door open and entered the office. His eyes were immediately attracted by the beautiful curve of his wife's waist. He closed the door with his backhand, walked over quickly, took her into his arms with a big hand, and lowered his head to the two red lips. After licking and biting it, he asked warmly, "When did you come?"

"Just got here." Mu Xingchen grabbed Shen Yucheng's clothes and sat up with help, and asked with flushed cheeks, "Have you not eaten yet?"

"Um."