201 - 203

The warm semen washes away the cock that has just been ejaculated.

Breathing of comfort and satisfaction came one after another. Zhan slowly let go of his hand holding Mu Xingchen's waist and let him relax on the animal skin. His cock, which had softened after ejaculation, also slipped out, covered with sweet semen. .

Looking at his partner who seemed to have tiredness written all over his face, Zhan secretly gave up the idea of ​​letting him lick his dick. Of course, the more important thing was that he had other things to do.

Half a minute later, Mu Xingchen, who was lying on the animal skin, turned his head helplessly to look at Zhan, who was still biting his tail and refused to let go, and said hoarsely: "Stop biting."

Zhan's eyes flashed, and he obediently spit out Mu Xingchen's tail, patted his butt covered with fingerprints, "Spread your legs, and I'll get the thing out of your butt."

Mu Xingchen obediently spread his legs and lay on the animal skin in a big-character posture, "Hmm..." Zhan's fingers were very long and rough. When he inserted them into his back hole, the thin calluses on his fingers scraped against the flesh wall, always feeling It will bring a different kind of pleasure.

So much so that every time he asked Zhan to help clean up, Mu Xingchen was easily aroused again. When his body was not too tired, he could have it again. When he was tired, it was painful and happy at the same time. It was very torturous.

Mu Xingchen felt very comfortable being touched by Zhan's fingers. He squinted his eyes and fell asleep. It wasn't until the fingers inserted in his butt were pulled out and a furry tail penetrated that he suddenly opened his eyes and turned to stare at the silent man. war.

Just say why there is no sound at all this time. Are you waiting for this? !

"Zhan, pull out - ah..." Mu Xingchen, whose sensitive points were touched by the hair on his tail, fell softly on the animal skin again, with a look of lust and tangle on his tear-stained face, "No more... Uh-huh~ Fight! Pull it out... Uh-huh... don't get in!"

The short words were spoken intermittently. Mu Xingchen frowned and pressed his sour and swollen belly. He was made empty by the numbing pleasure caused by his tail. His buttocks moved up for a while, and then moved back again. I shrank and wanted to avoid it, and was extremely confused.

Zhan leaned over Mu Xingchen's back, his fully erect cock thrust directly into Mu Xingchen's ass, and declared in a hoarse voice, "Do it again."

"No - uh ha..."

Without giving Mu Xingchen a chance to refuse, Zhan didn't even pull out his tail. He drilled his cock directly into the hole. The folds around the hole were quickly opened. Even because there was an extra tail inside, the surrounding area was already showing. became transparent.

Mu Xingchen was frightened and quickly raised his upper body to look back. As a result, the change in posture caused the glans that was still stuck at the hole to squeeze in, "Well...! Don't, don't move!"

"I won't move." Zhan bent down and wanted to kiss Mu Xingchen, but as soon as he bent down, the cock inserted in his vagina squeezed in, and the terrible pleasure and the fear that his buttocks were about to be torn apart came together. Mu Xingchen frowned and fought softly, "Don't move!"

Zhan did not continue to bend down, keeping his tail inserted and his cock only squeezed into one glans position. He knelt behind Mu Xingchen and looked down at his partner whose face was occupied by the seductive arousal. His mouth was dry. Licking his lips.

"You said you could move, and I'll move again."

Mu Xingchen angrily glared at Zhan, who was playing more and more elaborately, "Pull it out!"