Chapter Thirty-Two

Katniss POV-

I go back into the kitchen and here no one other than Finnick Odair coming into the bakery front.

"Peetie!!!!" I hear him call excitedly.

I hold my breath and roll my eyes.

"Finny!!" Peeta calls back and I just know they're embracing each other over-dramatically about now.

"Katniss and Willow are in the back if you wanna go back there, Annie." I hear Peeta say.

A few seconds later I see Annie and Finn walk through the door.

"Kat!" Finn squeals and runs into my arms.

I smile and embrace him.

"Hey, Finn." I say kissing his cheek.

"I see Wiwoh." He asks in his little toddler voice.

"She's over there." I say pointing into the office and let him down. His little legs running swiftly across the floury floor.

I laugh, "I think Finnick is right about Finn being a little ladies' man." I tell Annie as she hugs me.

She laughs, "Yeah, I think so too. Between Willow and Carter and any other girl he's around, I would say so."

"What are you guys up to today?" I ask her curiously.

"Not much. Finnick had to come see Peeta today, if you could imagine that..." She rolls her eyes but laughs.

"Those two, I swear. They could be a couple." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Sometimes I think Peeta and Finnick have a cuter relationship than we do with either of them."

I make a face and she laughs.

"How's things with Willow and Peeta?"

I shrug, "Willow is really good and me and Peeta are okay too. Willow and I have just been struggling with not seeing Peeta all day long like before so she's been having a lot of tantrums lately, which never really happened before."

Annie shrugs, "She's just testing you, probably. Maybe it's because Peeta isn't around?"

"I doubt it because she knows that she has to mind with me so I'm not sure, hopefully it's over with soon."

"She'll get over it."

I sigh, "It's only every once in awhile but still."

"Finn does that sometimes, especially since he's in his terrible-twos stage. He tests everything and throws horrible tantrums so I'm sure Willow's are nothing yet."

I laugh, "Unless she's hitting the terrible twos, like 6 months early."

Annie laughs, "No. She's a good baby. You don't understand how lucky you got. I mean Finn was a sweet baby too but he had his moments and still does."

I shrug, I understand completely how lucky we got with Willow. I mean besides her occasional tantrum and unsafe adventures, like climbing up on chairs or up the stairs, she's the perfect kid.

"Oh well, I still love them no matter what stages they goes through." I say truthfully, looking back at the kids.

"Me too."

Annie glances behind me at them.

"Hey, if you want, we could take Willow for the rest of the day to give you and Peeta some alone time and maybe a chance to get some more work done."

I sigh, "She's not bothering anything really, but you can ask Peeta. He's been really missing her too so I guess it's up to him." I say truthfully.