Chapter Eighty-Four

Katniss POV- (Valentine's Day)

"I'll see you later, baby. Be good for Johanna." I tell Willow as I dropped her of at Johanna's house.

"She will be perfect, right Willow?" Johanna says.

Willow nods and hugs her legs.

I smile, "If you new anything call me. Thanks so much for watching her." I say.

Jo smiles, "No problem. We are gonna go find us some cute boys, right Willow?"

She makes a face and shakes her head, "Nuh-uh. My Daddy said I can't have a boyfriend."

"You're Daddy isn't here right now so I say you can."

"Mommy is here and I say 'no' too." I laugh.

Johanna smirks, "Off you go pregnant Katniss." She says grabbing my shoulders and turning me around.

I roll my eyes, "I'm serious, Johanna."

"And I'm kidding, Katniss. I'm gonna take her out to get all sugared up for you to take home."

I just laugh, "Bye."

"Bye." Johanna says and slams her front door shut.

I roll my eyes and laugh, going back to the car.

I have a date with Peeta in about 20 minutes. He's meeting me at some restaurant, I think it'll be the first time we've had a Valentine's Day without a kid with us in six years.

I drive to the store and go inside. I have got to find him something for Valentine's Day. I haven't been able to get away from the house lately and go buy him anything so nows my chance.

I find him a blank, red card that I will write a sappy love letter in and I find him some chocolate, I pick some up for myself because it looks really good and I haven't eaten all day. Then I find him a little puzzle in the shape of a heart.

I absolutely melt when I see it and almost break into tears-I know exactly what to do with it.

Luckily, I bought Willow's stuff a few days ago and it's hiding in the baby's room in the closet.

Afterwards, I sit in the parking lot and start writing my letter.

(Letter)

"Peeta Mellark,

You have no idea how much I love you. You treat me like a Princess, even when I don't deserve it. I know I don't thank you enough for taking care of me but I really am grateful. I know I've been a brat lately and I'm sorry, please don't ever take it to heart, hopefully this baby is super sweet because it's making me really mean. Thank you for loving me, even when I'm hard to love. Thank you for being the best husband and showing me what love really is. Thank you for being the father of our beautiful children and spoiling Willow and I know you're itching to do the same with this one. Just a few more weeks and you can go crazy. You have taught me so much about life and you've given me the picture perfect one. You are my rock and the person who holds me together even when I feel like I'm falling apart. I love you and the family we have created, forever and always.

-Katniss"

I seal the envelope and write his name on the front. Then I open the box with the puzzle inside. It's all red and there's one piece that says 'You' on the front of it. I will write the baby's name once we decide on one and add Willow's too. I tear apart the puzzle and then put it back in it's box.

I look at the time and see I have about five minutes until I'm suppose to meet Peeta so I throw everything in the back seat for later and put my seatbelt on and go.