Chapter Seventy-Four

Bristol POV- (6:45pm)

"Bristle, I'm scared." Willow tells me softly.

I frown and pull her into a hug, "There's no reason to be scared, sweetie. I promise they're just fine." I say, but honestly, I have no idea.

They never came to pick her up at school.

They didn't call the school saying anything was wrong.

Finnick and Annie haven't heard a thing from them either.

Neither of them answer their phone and they were not home when I went by.

I'm getting really worried because it's so unlike them to do anything like this, especially to Willow.

"But what if I never see them again? They never forget me." Willow frowns, looking like she's about to cry.

"I'm sure something came up but I promise they're okay. We are trying to figure out where they are." I assure her.

She hugs me tightly, laying her head on my shoulder as I try calling both of them again, getting no answer.

"Momma, I'm scared too." Carter tells me.

Willow bursts into tears and so does Carter. I pull them both to me, "Girls, I promise you that they're okay. They probably just got busy and forgot to tell us what is going on." I say truthfully.

Finnick is going to their house again and calling everyone else to see if they've heard from them. The only other place I can think of is the hospital, but I don't know why they would be there unless something happened.

After a few minutes, Willow is still crying and "Willow, was your mom or dad sick this morning when you left?" I ask her.

She nods, "My Momma was super sick this morning and my Daddy had to take me to school."

I frown, "Okay." I say.

I wrap my arms around Willow as she is still upset as I call Finnick.

(On the phone with Finnick)

"Hey, Willow just told me that Katniss was sick this morning before she left for school." I tell him.

"Oh, man. Okay, I'm going to go check the hospital. If they are here I will let you know."

"Okay." I say and hang up.

Willow and Carter both sit up and look at me for an answer.

"Finnick is going to go see if they went to the doctor." I tell her.

She frowns, "If her wented to the doctor then her is probably really really sick because my mom hates the doctor and her just went for the baby a few weeks ago."

I sigh, "Was she sick like she usually is or was it worse?"

"Her is almost always throwing up when we wake up but today it was really bad. Her almost fell down a few times and she was all white and hot."

I frown, "Oh." I say.

"Are you still mad at my parents?" Willow asks me.

I shake my head, "No. I'm not mad at them."

"Oh." Willow says softly. Carter looks up at me and I shake my head.

I just hope Katniss is okay and so is the baby.

I feel so stupid for treating them the way I have this last month.

Katniss and Peeta are my best friends and they take care of my kids like they're their own. I couldn't ask for better friends than them and Blake and I overreacted to the situation with Carter.