Chapter Sixty

Katniss POV- (Saturday, 6am)

When I turn over, that's when something triggers my gag reflex.

I jolt up, gagging and run to the bathroom, letting last night's dinner go in the toilet.

Peeta comes rushing in a few seconds later, tired and confused looking. He sets his hand on my back, holding me up the best that he can.

"Are you okay?" He asks me frantically.

"I'm fine." I say the best I can and puke some more.

I hate puking and being dizzy like I am doesn't help.

I feel like I'm falling backwards but luckily Peeta holds my hand and gently pats my back as I continue to gag stuff up.

"Goodness." Peeta sighs, looking pitifully at me.

I groan and kneel down, still puking stuff up, it's horrible.

"Daddy! What is wrong with Momma?" I hear Willow ask Peeta.

She pushes past him and runs over to me, and she puts her hand on my back too.

"What's wrong, Momma?" Willow asks me worriedly.

I shake my head and flush the toilet, feeling like my stomach is empty but I'm still dizzy as can be.

I am honestly not sure how I made it in here without running into a wall or some thing, especially in the dark.

He helps me up and sit on the edge of the bathtub. Peeta stands in front of me and I press my forehead hard against his stomach and try to calm my blurred vision.

"Mommy is just sick right now. She'll be okay, you go back to bed. It's really early." Peeta tells Willow but she doesn't budge.

"Momma, are you okay? You've been sick a lot, why?" Willow asks me.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, "I'm okay, baby girl. Go back to bed." I say holding my breath and squeeze Peeta's hands tighter as I feel the urge to puke again.

"But I want to make sure you're okay." Willow argues.

"I am and Daddy will make sure I'm okay. Don't worry, Willow." I say, not really having the energy or patience to argue with her right now.

I push Peeta out of the way and lean over, throwing up stomach acid.

After I feel like I've completely finished puking, Peeta helps me back into the bedroom and I sit on the edge of the bed and he rubs circles into my back.

"Momma, is the baby making you sick?" Willow asks me from behind.

She's climbed into our bed I think.

"Yeah." I breathe out.

"How come it's being mean to you, Momma? That's not nice to make you throw up." Willow says, kind of angrily.

I feel a little smile creep onto my face and laugh a little, even though I really don't feel up to it.

"It's not the baby's fault, Willow. You use to make Momma sick too." Peeta tells her.

She gasps, "Aw, Mommy, I am sorry." Willow says genuinely and I feel her give my back little kisses.

"It's okay." I say laughing a little, squeezing my eyes shut.

She sighs and sits back down.

"Are you mad at the baby?" She asks.

"No. I'm not mad at anyone." I say truthfully.