Chapter Seventy

Peeta POV-

Delly and Dylan.

"Hello, handsome. Glad to see you still live here." Delly says flirtatiously, putting her hands on my chest.

I put my hand out and push her back slowly, making sure she stays as far away from me as possible.

Dylan peeks his head inside the house, "Where's the wifey?" He asks, looking around.

I push him back patiently.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" I ask them angrily.

"Oh, ya know. Finally out of jail." Delly giggles, flipping her blond hair back off her shoulder and batts her eyelashes.

It looks like neither of them have showered in days and Delly doesn't have makeup on, which makes her even more unattractive.

"What? How? You both had life sentences after all the damage you did here." I say angrily, my fist balling up on their own.

They try to push past me into the house but I don't budge, I'm bigger than them both and I'll be damned if they get past this door, especially since there's three innocent children here and also because I fucking hate them.

"Let us in. Show us around. We haven't been given the proper tour of the house." Delly says laughing, like it's some old joke of ours.

I scoff, "Probably because last time you broke through that window which costed me a lot of money to repair by the way." I say rolling my eyes.

The broken window was the only thing they damaged and if it would've been between that or having something done to Katniss, I would pay to fix that window 50 times.

"Yeah, forgive us." Dylan says sarcastically and scoffs.

"What do you guys want?" I ask them.

"Just to check up on some old friends. Let you know we are back in business." Delly tells me.

About that time Willow hollers.

My face loses all color.

Of course they would pull this shit when Willow is in one of her moods where she's kind of unpredictable and needy.

I was hoping they wouldn't see the girls, let alone hear them. 

"Daddy!!" Willow calls again from the bathroom.

Delly and Dylan get the biggest grins on their face.

"I will be there in a minute." I holler back, keeping my eyes on the idiots in front of me.

"You have a kid?" She asks me, crossing her arms.

About that time Carter comes down the stairs and Carson comes running over to her excitedly.

"Oh." Delly laughs angrily, "You have three kids."

"Perfect. Three girls plus Katniss and you get this thing." Dylan mumbles to Delly.

I snap.

"Get the fuck out of here now before I call and get you right back into prison where you belong." I say gritting my teeth and praying that the girls don't come over here, I say grabbing Dylan's shirt and blocking Delly with my leg.

I hold him close to my face, about to beat the living hell out of him and he says, "You wouldn't do that again."

"You don't think I won't?" I say furiously and twist my hand around the neck of his shirt, making it harder for his lanky self to breathe.