Chapter 1

Sabrina's POV:

Today I was woken up by the piercing sound of my alarm clock.
I groan and slap it off and look at my phone for the time:
6:46am
Monday, December 6th
(3 new messages)
Rowboat🚣🏻: hey sab I hope you're awake by now. See you in a bit💕
Peyton M: Goodmorning b
Corey F: gooooooooooooodmornin

I jump out of bed and walk into my bathroom. I undress out of my pj's, put my phone's music on shuffle, and take a warm shower.
When I get out I brush and dry my hair and teeth. I change into a light, pink sweater and short, jean shorts. I slip on some flip flops and grab my phone and walk downstairs and lock the front door behind me.

2 years ago I moved from my little town in PA and all my family to gorgeous LA for recording music, GMW, and now Corey and I are in a Peter Pan play at the Pasadena Playhouse.
I've been so busy here I haven't seen my family since Christmas break 2 years ago. Man, I miss everyone like crazy. But hey. I've been living the dream here in LA with my best friends and especially, Rowan. Something about her and us is perfect.

I mean... Not in that way of course!
Bradley and I have a thing going on! Bradley Steven Perry, that is. He's from Goodluck Charlie and Mighty Med.
We've been friends for about 4 year years and have been going strong since.

But not as strong as Rowan and I..
Our fans made a ship name for us, Rowbrina, and think we're like a perfect couple.
Rowan's straight she wouldn't like me like that. And I wouldn't either.

Right?

I step into my car down the street, surprisingly not getting hit with paparazzi, and start driving to the studio.
Usually we have rehearsals Monday and Tuesday's, then 2 live tapings Wednesday, then we record Thursday and Friday.
Our days last 9 hours in the studio. Yeah... 7-4. By the time I get home I feel exhausted.

My favorite type of nights are after a long and tiring day, Rowan and I end up crashing together watching a movie or something. She's just.. So special and I admire everything about her.

I don't know what's going on... I can't like my best friend!

Thanks for reading the first chapter :) this just kinda set the mood