Chapter 6

Rowan's POV:

I honestly couldn't be any happier with my life. Sabrina is finally mine.
We both leaked our sexuality in a tweet the other day and our true fans are 100% supportive of it and I'm so happy.
Some thought it was odd that we both came out and think we're dating.
We're not going to tell everyone yet since it just started.
We'll give it a month maybe.

As Sab and I are cuddling and watching old episodes of Young and Hungry, Peyton and Corey come in with the pizza.
Peyton turns around and exclaims,
"HEY YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T WATCH WITHOUT US!"

And throws the pizza like a frisbee on the table and dives to the ground in front of the tv.
I laugh and say,
"These are old ones we already watched calm down. We still have season 2 to go."

He says getting up,
"Oh. Well in that case. PIZZA'S HERE!"

And hands us all a plate with a slice on it.
Sabrina says,
"Okay season 2 episode 3 here we come."

After watching almost all of a whole season of the show and devoured the pizza, we all passed out at like 2:30am.
Since today starts the weekend, I want to do something fun with my new girlfriend.
Wow I love being able to say that.
I carefully grab my phone by reaching over Sabrina trying not to wake her.
I turn my brightness down and check the hours for a really good breakfast/lunch place called Turning Point.
They're always really busy, especially in the mornings, so I want to make reservations when we wake up so we can go out exploring after that.
After breakfast, I want to go to Venice Beach and enjoy the beach and then look at all the pretty Christmas lights and decorations with dinner.
Then, we'll drive back home. Sadly, Sunday we only have the morning together before she goes back home.
That's bittersweet, but I already talked about that.

I put my phone back on the table and adjust my head in Sabrina's neck under her head.
Her arm around me holds me tighter as she groans and breathes in deeply and says groggily,
"Row?"

I whisper,
"Shh go back to sleep I'm right here."

She slightly smiles and softly kisses the top of my head and lays her head back down and falls asleep within minutes.
I lift my head up and kiss her cheek and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Sabrina's POV:

I woke up this morning with Rowan curled up against my chest, a different position from when she fell asleep.
She tends to move around a lot in her sleep so that explains her hair all in her mouth and waking up every 10 minutes.
I laugh to myself and move the hair from her face.
She lets out a snore and scrunches her nose and eyebrows and rubs her face.
I say quietly,
"Rowbooaattt."

She groans tiredly,
"Mmm."

I say rubbing her arm slowly,
"Goodmorniiiiing."

She smiles and keeps her eyes shut.
I hear her breathing get deeper and heavier as her mouth plumps open as she falls back asleep.
I look over at Peyton and Corey dead asleep on the other side of the couch and the floor.
I laugh quietly and take my phone out from under the blanket and take a video to post to Twitter:
I face it on me and whisper,
"Let's see who's awake."
I tilt it down at Rowan and say softly,
"Awe cute. But nope."

I tilt it over at Peyton stretched out on the couch and say quietly,
"Nope."

I move my phone over to Corey on the ground and say,
"Uncomfortable and still no."

I stop the recording and watch it over then post it to Twitter saying:
"Binge watching Young and Hungry is hard work"

Within seconds my mentions flood even more.
I check the comments:
They're cuddling!
ROWBRINA FELL ASLEEP TOGETHER
ROWBRINA!!!!
ROWAN'S ASLEEP ON SAB
OMFG ROWBRINA IS REAL
awe look at my Corey baby
Peyton I love you!
ROWAN. SABRINA. CUDDLING.
I love you Rowan
This is so cute
Awe Sabrina!
THEYRE CUDDLING
SJXNWJX IM DEAD
SABRINA WYD
More videos!

I laugh and shake my head at my fans' comments.
They'll find out eventually.

I see that it's now 9 and decide to wake everyone up.
I take the pillow from behind my head and chuck it at Peyton and watch it fall off and hit Corey.
They jolt up and tiredly groan.
I say,
"Get up ya bums."

Peyton panics and says,
"Shit what time is it?"

I say,
"9 why?"

He gets up and says,
"I was gonna sneak home last night I told my dad I'd be home before morning! Ah shit I gotta go I'll see you later brina!"

And runs out.
Corey and I bust out laughing and he says,
"He's such a mess."

I shake my head and he smirks and kneels over to Rowan and plugs her nose shut.
She flinches awake with a scared look on her face.
I laugh and pout,
"D'aawwwe."

She looks over at Corey giggling and playfully smacks his face.
Corey stands up and says patting his jeans,
"Well imma head out. See ya later kiddos don't do anything bad."

And winks and walks out.
Rowan excitedly stands up and says,
"Get up! We're going out!"

And drags my wrist to my bedroom.
She says,
"Go get dressed and all that!"

I laugh and say,
"Uh Row what are you doing?"

She says,
"This is the last weekend we have with each other before you go back home for Christmas. So I wanted to make today special!"

She smiles that adorable grin I love so much.
I say,
"Okay whatever you say."

I go in my closet and pick out a pair of high waisted shorts and a flowy crop top.
I close the doors to my closet and notice Riley standing in the doorway.
I say,
"You're not gonna watch me change."

She whines and pouts her lips.
I put my hand on her chest and go to push her out when she grabs my arm and pulls it down and brings me closer to her and kisses me hard.
I smile against her soft lips and feel her hands wrap around my waist.
After a few minutes we let go catching our breath.
She says smirking,
"Damn I love you."

I say laughing,
"Now can I change?"

She says,
"Okay okay."

And backs out and goes into the living room.
I don't know what she has planned for today but as long as it's with the love of my life I'm excited

Hi!
Sorry for the long wait :/
But I made it a long chapter to make up for it :)
Thanks for reading
Xoxo Jackie