Chapter 68

Sabrina's POV:

Today is Halloween and I'm in San Francisco for a show, obviously, then going to universal, THEN going to a party.
The best thing about today is I get to see my rowboat!! I can't wait I'm so damn excited to see her!

Skip to after the concert

Right now I'm heading back to my bus to hang out before we go, but I'm getting mobbed by a crowd of my lovely family. I can't NOT stop and meet them, even though I'm not supposed to I do it anyway.

I stop walking to the bus and start towards them, making them scream.
I say,
"Hi guys!"

They all run up to me and we all group hug.
I love the feeling knowing that just this amount of people let alone the millions of others are happy in life because of me and my music.
It's such a humbling feeling and meeting the people who changed my life forever for the better is my favorite thing in the world.

I squeeze them back and eventually I get to meet each individual person.

When I let go of a nice girl, Abby, another girl a little taller than me immediately hugs me before I can even see her face.
I hug her back tightly, but not as tight as she's squeezing me.
I say,
"Awe hi!"

I see the rest of the girls and boys all giggling and squealing amongst them selves.
I raise an eyebrow and the girl slowly pulls back and hesitates to show me her face.
When she does I recognize it immediately.

ITS MY ROWBOAT.

I feel my heart drop and I silently gasp out and say in a breath out,
"Row."

The rest of the fans all scream out which makes Rowan giggle.
She wipes her tears and holds my hands and says,
"Hi sabby."

I feel my eyes well up and quickly and passionately pull her closer to me with my hand on the back of her head.
We hold each other tightly and I don't loosen up at all.
I pull back slightly to look into her eyes for a second before I smash our lips together.

When we both pull back we look at each other lovingly feeling happy and at peace.
I cup her face and peck her lips and say,
"I missed you so much."

She says smiling shyly,
"I missed you so much more."

The fans squeal again making me realize they're still here
I feel my face burn up and say,
"Sorry I kinda just forgot we were in public."

One girl in the crowd yells out,
"BECAUSE WHEN YOURE TOGETHER THE WHOLE WORLD BLURRS OUT. SO CUTE I CANT!"

Again, everyone screams in agreement.
We both laugh and I wipe her tears with my thumb.

Rowan steps back and says swiping away her tears,
"Okay thanks guys for playing along our plan worked great."

Everyone says,
"No problem row!"

I say,
"So this was your idea huh? Smart. I never saw it coming."

She smiles sweetly at me and says,
"Good that was the plan."

And with that, I went on to continue to take pictures with the remaining fans until Rowan and I finally get some alone time on the bus.

I grab her hand and lead the way back to the living room area.
I push her back onto a wall and smash our lips together passionately.
I feel her tongue slide in my mouth and moan slightly through her gritted teeth as my hand travels up into her bra.

My fingers make their way back to unclasp it right when Sarah busts the door open screaming,
"ROWAN!"

My eyes shoot open and involuntarily push Rowan back as I jump back myself and put my hands at my side.
Sarah stares at us wide eyed as her face burns BRIGHT RED.
She stutters,
"I- just uh- heard- I uh- sorry- my."