Chapter 53

Sabrina's POV:

My eyes open wide. Oh my fuck... If she tells them WHY we broke up we're screwed.
I hope she knows what she's doing...

"But. Don't be surprised guys.. Because the reason we came back to each other is because of you guys actually.."

I cut her off,
"Uh. And because we love each other?"

She laughs and says squeezing my cheeks,
"Yes that's another big reason. But when we had to act like we were still a couple for you guys when we met you all, it just made us realize how dumb the arguments were-"

I cut her off again,
"How really dumb they were."

She scoffs and continues,
"And that just us being together mattered more."

Rowan's POV:

We see the comments flooding through. Most people being confused.. Obviously.
And others wanting to know why we broke up.

Yeah... Sorry but no way will I tell them why.
I'm not dumb I would NEVER.

So after the live stream goes on for about an hour, we turn it off and decide to all go out to dinner to a nice fancy restaurant down the street.

Now we're finally home and we're exhausted.

Peyton and Corey and Sabrina and I trudge up the stairs to bed.
They take the guest room and Sab and I go to her room.
We flop back onto the bed laying next to each other. I smile at her cute blue eyes as they flutter shut.
I place my hand on her cheek, softly rubbing it with my thumb.
I move the hair out of her face that fell as she laid down and kiss her nose.
I snuggle up to her resting my head on her shoulder.

I wish we had showered and changed into each other's comfy clothes before we laid down and got tired, buuuut too late for that.
My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by Sabrina's snoring.

I smile at her cute peaceful face and ever so slightly open lips that I love to kiss.
I take a picture of her with my head nuzzled into her neck and post it to Twitter and Instagram with the caption:
@rowblanchard: you guys got her beat from today's show. Goodnight from me and this little sleepy one💘

I'm really excited to stay here again especially with Peyton and Corey all the way until the show of the summer with jack and jack and Shawn and Olivia and other artists.

I loved it here during the holidays.
Except the small fight Sabrina and I had. BUT let's not talk about that right now.

It's about time off and finally getting to relax and do whatever we want finally feeling like teenagers.

Then after show of the summer we leave Pennsylvania and go to Oklahoma, but sadly Corey and Peyton aren't coming for that.
Peyton and Corey are going to Hong Kong!
That's pretty damn cool. I'm excited to see all the pictures.
Hopefully Sab and I get to go somewhere foreign together.
But until then,
I'm happy to go through all the states with her.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion I'm not a good author any more !!!!1!1! :)))) all my chapters suck and are short and take forever to update.
Sooo some of them will be long and good or one or the other or however I'm feeling with writing.  
Schools in fucking 14 days someone pLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BOMB MY SCHOOL
Im so fucking fed up already and I haven't even started.
All this dumbass summer work I have to do fUCK MY LIFE
ugh okay I'll stop
Thanks for reading losers

Xoxo Jackie