Chapter 106

Sabrina's POV:

She didn't kiss me when the ball dropped.

Flashback to earlier that week

"Sabrina seriously wake up we need to talk."

I lay with my head turned the opposite way, my hair a mess, arm dangling off the bed, sighing.

I know what's about to come. She's been "explaining" all night.
I don't want it to end.
Not now
Not ever

I love everything about it.
About seeing her beautiful face when I return home after a long time.
About seeing new places
About seeing all my fans

I don't want my traveling or my shows to stop or go back home to la yet.

Giving up, I flip my body around and look into my sisters eyes and say in defeat,
"Fine. Talk I'll listen."

She looks at me with sorrow. Sarah sits on the edge of my bed and says,
"Sabrina this year has been nothing but an amazing ride for you. You've been all over the world, you released so many hits, you hit new follower counts, you met-"

"I got broken up with..." I trail off looking down at my hands playing with a ring on my finger.

I hear my sister whimper and sigh out. She says quietly,
"Yeah well.."

Suddenly I feel angry about the whole situation. I stand up and pace around the room.
I say,
"This is absolute BULLSHIT."

"Sabrina-"

"No! Sarah no! You can't sugar coat this anymore."

She looks deep into my eyes and furrows her brows in frustration.
She says,
"Well you know what? You two have been on and off on and off on and off all fucking year! You did shit to her that killed her. And left her with the hardest decision to make. To leave your sorry ass. I'm sorry but I really can't take your side. Even if you are my sister."

Im appalled at what my sister is saying to me. I say,
"Are you serious Sarah? You don't think her giving up on me killed me too?! You think me fighting months and months on end for her makes me the bad guy? You think me spending ridiculous money flying out back to her every chance I had even if it was just for 15 hours makes me a 'sorry ass?' I gave you a fucking career Sarah. You wouldn't make it if it wasn't without me casting every role I tried out for. You wouldn't make it if it wasn't for my music."

What did I just say.

I try to hold back my own surprised face and keep my angry facade, but really all I am is broken.
I can't go back to LA knowing rowan is 15 minutes away from my house
I can't go back to LA knowing I can't surprise her with a big kiss and cuddles all night long
I can't go back to LA knowing she's not my girlfriend anymore
Knowing I'm not her soulmate, even if she's mine.
Knowing I'm not loved by her, even if she's all I can think about.

Touring and doing shows is what has been keeping me occupied since the break up months back.
The whole situation has scarred me.

I took it out on the only person I have left.

She holds back her tears and punches me in the stomach saying,
"How DARE you!

And runs out of the room.

There I am. Left in my old room on a sunny day, doing nothing but bawling to myself.