Chapter 90

Sabrina's POV:

Around 3:30, Rowan and I's fun time was broken up when I hear the front door open and people walk in and get a text from my mom saying the rest of my family is here.

I groan out and pull my lips back from Rowan's neck and let her fall at ease.

Oh and by the way.. NO Sarah and Peyton did NOT stay in the room during our... interaction.
Once I started making Rowan moan Sarah and Peyton peaced the fuck out of the room.

I roll off Rowan and onto the ground.
She giggles and says standing up,
"You good babe?"

I groan into the rug,
"Noooo."

She grabs my hand and pulls me up onto my feet and rubs her neck and whispers,
"Well I need to hide this."

I smirk and bite my lip and say,
"Damn I did good."

She slaps my arm and says,
"It's fucking huge!"

I nod my head and say,
"You know what else is huge?"

And slap her ass. She gasps and I laugh. I grab her wrist and walk downstairs.
Before I turn the corner on the stairs I feel my back be slammed against the wall making me gasp.
I look at Rowan who's face is inches away from mine and whisper,
"Oh you dirt bag."

She whispers back,
"I like when you talk shit to me."

I pout and whine quietly,
"I just got out of this mood don't get me started again."

She bites her lip and I groan,
"Oh fuck it."

And press our lips together forcefully.

She grabs my shoulders and pulls herself back leaving me looking confused.
She smirks and continues down the stairs.

I stand there still with a confused look until she grabs me by my wrist and tugs me down into the living room.

After greeting my excited and eager family, we all sit on the couch and watch everyone open their presents from each other.

I sense Rowan's stare on me as I fidget with my fingers.

She stops holding back and starts to laugh at me making me shake my head and look at her with puppy eyes.
She takes my hands in hers and says,
"I love teasing you."

I pout and fall forward on her, resting my head in the crook of her neck.
She giggles and wraps her arms around my body.

Sarah says,
"Why aren't you guys exchanging gifts yet?"

I lift my arm up and weakly shake it motioning up the stairs.
Row says,
"They're upstairs and someone doesn't feel like getting them."

I pull back and trudge to the steps saying,
"Cmon let's go."

She giggles and follows me to my room to grab our gifts for each other in the luggage.

Now I know what you're probably thinking
Sabrina when did you get Rowan's gift?

Well if you know me, you know I'm very sneaky and good with time management.

After the jingle ball in NYC I got her a Hamilton sweatshirt and an old vintage Polaroid, that has film still on the shelves.
I know I'm pretty good with gifts.

When we get downstairs and sit on the couch in the same spots as before, I hand her her gifts and say sweetly,
"Merry Christmas my sweet."

She smiles and hands me gifts and says,
"And merry Christmas to you my princess."