Chapter 31

Rowan's POV:

I get out of the shower and dry off.
I wrap a towel around my body and walk back out to Sabrina's bedroom.
I see her sitting up smiling at her phone.
I go to look at it, but she pushes it to her chest and says,
"Ah ah ahh. Excuse me little miss nosey!"

I pout and say,
"I wanna seeeee."

She says laughing,
"You'll see later go get dressed I'm gonna go shower, too."

And walks into the bathroom.
I apply my daily makeup and change into a PINK shirt and booty jean shorts and lean against the wall and check my phone:

Coreybaby: hey you know how lucky you are to have someone love you as much as b does?
Peytonnn: hey I just checked Twitter! Love you guys I'm really happy for you💗
Jake: I'm glad to see everything worked out with you two. Love you❤️

These are only 3 of some of the texts I got from everyone I know saying all the same thing.
I take the time to read them before I even check what they're talking about.
Are they just talking about us making up again?
I guess everyone realized we're not fighting anymore and it trended.
Awe I love my fans, family, and friends.

Soon, my girl comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and sits at her vanity and does her makeup, then gets dressed
I say,
"Hey babe?"

She says,
"Yeah?"

I say,
"It's weird because, everyone's texting me stuff like 'oh congrats on you and Sabrina' and 'I'm so happy for you guys' it's so sweet they're all so supportive of us."

She looks at me through the mirror and says smiling,
"Oh yeah? That's really sweet of them."

I say,
"It must've been trending on Twitter or something because some mentioned it."

She says,
"Go check. I'm curious if it did."

I agree and go on Twitter. I see the hashtag #rowbrinaisreal is trending. My stomach drops. Wait. Wait wait wait. It never hit me. NO ONE CAN KNOW WE MADE UP AS A COUPLE AGAIN. How can I be so stupid!!
Who let the cat out of the bag?!

I say panicking,
"UH SABRINA! SO-SOME ONE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT US. I-I-I-I DIDT REALIZE THAT NO ONE COULD KNOW."

She says laughing,
"You're cute. Check my Twitter."

I fiddle with my phone and try to type in her @ and check her last tweet that had a notes screenshot picture attached and the tweet said: #rowbrinaisreal we love you guys❤️"

My eyes open wide and I say,
"Uh uh uhm. Sabrina. Honey. WhY DID YOU TELL EVERYONE WITHOUT ME?!"

I look at the ground and pout.

She comes over to me and says laughing holding me in a hug,
"Aweee sweetie. I just wanted to prove to you that you're more than enough for me and there was no other way to do that than to tell the whole world how much I love you. I'm sorry we didn't get to do it together, but we still can over a livestream confirming it."

I smile into her neck and say,
"I love you."

She says,
"And I love you, too. So now that the secret is out, when we get back home from the studio. Would you like to go out on a date now that we finally can?"

I kiss her cheek and say,
"I would love to."

She smiles sweetly and grabs my hand and says,
"Well lets get to work and see what everyone else has to say."

And leads us out to her car.
She starts it and pulls out and starts to drive to the studio.
I hold her soft hand and intertwine our fingers and kiss her hand gently.
She smiles at me with her eyes still focused on the road.

When we get to the studio we finally get to walk in hand in hand, not with a care in the world about how paparazzi are snapping pictures at us asking if it's true.

We go to our dressing rooms, get changed into Riley and Maya's clothes, and go back to set.
She says,
"Okay Ms. Matthews ready for this episode?"

I whine,
"Waiiit one last kiss as us."

She giggles adorably and moves closer to me and kisses me passionately and smiles against my lips with her hands on either side of my face.

Ben says,
"I don't think Maya and Riley and dating you two."

Danielle walks behind him and says smiling at us,
"Not yet."

I smile at her and press our foreheads together.
I kiss her nose and say,
"I love you."

Danielle coos at us and Sabrina blushes crazy red.
I lean my head down in between her head and neck.
She wraps her arms around my upper back and Corey says,
"How reliving does it feel that you guys can do whatever you want anywhere?"

Sabrina pulls back from our hug and jokes,
"Is it too stressful that you and Peyton still have to hide your relationship? Don't worry guys it's better to tell everyone."

Everyone busts out laughing really hard and Peyton jokes in between laughs,
"She's right bro. I love you."

Ben whispers to me,
"What if I push them together and they accidentally kiss?"

I try not to laugh and whisper back,
"Do it please I'll pay you."

He nods and walks up to them and pushes Corey's face onto Peyton's and their lips touch when Peyton catches him.
Everyone screams in laughter and Sabrina says,
"I knew it."

After that hilarious start to an already really good day, we get through our rehearsal, and then Sabrina and I decide to have a romantic dinner on the water, then watch some movies until we got tired.
This was by far one of my favorite days.

Cheesy update but now they can be as cute as they want in public😍
Who else high key wants this to happen irl?! I sure do. Rowbrina & rilaya is canon❤️
Thanks for reading loves
Xoxo Jackie