Chapter 57

Sabrina's POV:

The rest of the car ride consisted of Rowan trying to hold my hand and lean her head on my shoulder, but when I showed no reaction or emotion when she did it, she gave up and stared out the window.

When we got to my house and greeted my family I got ready for the Ryan seacrest visit.

After I'm ready to leave I say to Rowan for the first time in hours,
"I'm leaving so you can chill here."

She says back sadly,
"Okay bye."

And with that I leave for a few hours.

Rowan's POV:

Sarah comes up to her and Sabrina's room and greets me,
"Hey rowboat."

I say with a weak smile,
"Hey."

She pouts her lips and says,
"Let me guess Sabrina's pissed off?"

I say,
"Gee you really know how to read her and i's relationship, don't you?"

She laughs and says sitting next to me on the edge of the bed,
"Well I know my little sister. She's stubborn but protective. So when it comes to you, you know she's only that way because she really cares. I mean really. She wasn't ever into anyone of her exes as much as you."

I say,
"I know I know. I just hate how she gets angry so quickly and wants to fuck people up."

She says,
"Yeah it's scary because she actually would if she got the chance."

I exclaim,
"That's what I said!"

She laughs and says,
"Well I know this isn't gonna mean anything. I mean every relationship needs arguing once in a while. You gotta balance it out. It can't always be fluffy cute stuff, because that gets annoying. But it can't always be fights, because that's unhealthy. Trust me you two are just fine."

I say smiling,
"Thanks Sarah."

She hugs me and says,
"Of course. Speaking of the stubborn little one, when's she getting back?"

I check my phone for the time and say,
"Probably within the hour."

She nods and says,
"We gotta get like capes and stuff for auggie and oceans party this weekend."

I say,
"Right because it's superhero themed."

She says,
"Then we perform at six flags next weekend. You coming right?"

I shrug and say,
"I don't know. It depends on what the princess wants."

Just as I finish my sentence Sabrina walks into the room saying,
"What princess. You? You can have all you want."

I smile and she leans down and pecks my lips.
So she's acting like we didn't argue.. I can definitely play along to that.

Sarah says,
"We were talking about six flags next weekend."

Sab says,
"Oh yeah it'll be fun."

Sarah exchange looks and shrug.

Sabrina's POV:

Later that night, we all eat dinner then sit on the couch watching tv.

I look over at Rowan so intently watching the screen.
I smile at how focused she is and wrap my arms around her shoulders and tug her body towards me more. She peels her eyes away from the show and looks up at me to kiss my lips.

Soon we settled down and went to bed with smiles on our faces cuddled together

Yaay update!

To the people that saw sabrina at six flags today in jersey (where I live) I'm so happy for you and I hope you had a great time! Sadly I'm not in the state for the weekend.
I was so mad when I found out :(

Anyway thanks for reading ily idiots

Xoxo Jackie