Chapter 33

Skip ahead to June 24

Sabrina's POV:

Today my movie with Sofia Carson comes out today!
Further adventures in babysitting at 8pm on Disney channel.

I'm really excited to see and hear everyone's reactions to it because it was so fun to film.
We've be been working on this for over a year. 
It's been really cool to experiment with playing a character I've never had before.

Oh and I forgot to say, the Bahamas were really fun. It was only a weekend but it was well spent.

Anyway,
Today is another day at work.
Rowan insisted on spending the night together at her house, but hey I'm not complaining.

I wake up with Rowan next to me.
I flip around and shake her shoulder since she was sleeping on her back.
I whisper,
"Hey wake up."

I move her hair out of her face and she stirs and says stretching out
"G'morning."

I smile and say,
"Goodmorning sunshine."

She stares at the ceiling rubbing her puffy morning eyes and I say,
"Cmon lets go get ready."

She groans and I get up and grab her waist and lift her up and set her down on the floor as she's adorably laughing.

I get on my tippy toes and kiss her head still
holding her waist.
She says,
"I love how short you are."

I glare at her and she says,
"Baabeeee! It's fine it makes you you."

I furrow my eyebrows and say sassily,
"Alright miss motivational speaker."

She laughs and says,
"Okay okay cool it. Let's get dressed."

I say,
"Mhm."

I look down and remember I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday.
She says,
"Why didn't you change into something comfy last night?"

I say,
"Oh yeah I remember it's because I fell asleep when we were cuddling."

We laugh and she says,
"Yeah that's right bc you were laying on your stomach and I was gonna ask if you wanted to watch Netflix but I heard you breathing heavily and didn't bother waking you up."

I say,
"Well good thing no one saw me in these clothes yesterday so I won't look gross."

She says,
"Oh please you could wear the same clothes 24/7 and still look gorgeous."

I say smirking,
"Same to you."

She says blinking to stop starring into my eyes,
"But I'm gonna change bc I'm not going there in a big tee and sweats so wait for me."

I shrug and say,
"Whatever you want."

She smiles cheesy at the gmw reference and gets some clothes from the closet and gets dressed as I'm brushing my teeth in her bathroom.
We've come to the point where we have everything at each other's places.
She has her own drawer at my apartment and I have my own at hers, we keep tooth brushes, hair brushes, shoes and just everything that we forget.
Honestly we're just goals in general. Where's our reward??

When we're both ready we walk outside and are greeted with some unwelcome guests:
Paparazzi.

Ugh they're so annoying sometimes. Just stay at the award shows and events where you belong and let us live our lives in peace without twisting our words and ruining some lives! They're so ignorant and just ack. I hate it.
But now is not the time to rant, even if it is mentally.

We walk through the crowd hand in hand, me leading in front to get to my car and to open the door for row.

We finally get to the studio, get changed and our makeup done and get ready for our film day.

Rowan's POV:

Today sabby's movie comes out so Peyton, Corey, and obviously Sab and I are having a little premier party with some people at her apartment.
We're inviting Sofia, Jake, Bradley, Olivia Holt, Jordan Fischer, Dove Cameron, all of R5, Uriah, and Austin (North).

Okay so yeah I guess that's not a "little" party at all, but Sabrina's apartment is pretty big so I mean it'll be perfect. I'm just kinda worried about what will happen between some people..

There's a chance there will be tension.
Not to mention Peyton and Corey and how last time they spoke was when they kissed...

It wasn't a bad break they took though.
I think they realized they like each other.
Actually it's not think I know.
How you might ask?
Well it's because Peyton told me and Corey told Sabrina.
We told each other and we're gonna set them up tonight.
It's gonna be really fun.

But....

I'm worried about Brad, Uriah, and Ross.
I know they've all talked to Sabrina after the parties, but since we got in a big fight over it, I'm worried they're gonna like hate me..

And Jake.. I KNOW Sabrina doesn't really like, but we invited him because he and Brad and Austin are really close and plus because we can't exclude him from a lot of the Disney cast.
And also just to make sure the seams are filled in our friendship and we can be trusted with each other and can go back to being friends.

Okay this party is gonna be fun as hell to write so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me some good juicy suggestions for what you want to happen!!
This is gonna be goooood ;)
Thanks for reading guys I love youuu
Xoxo Jackie💗