Chapter 56

Rowan's POV:

Nothing happened.
Nothing happened at all.
We did the news show and nothing bad happened between us, just like I thought.
But...
Not like how sabrina thought.

When she found out he was there with me she got so mad..
She was threatening to just cancel her show and come out to New York with me.
She does NOT trust him at all.

Not only because we dated and he tried to kiss me over Christmas break,
But mainly because he was basically my support group through our breakup..
But if she's just going to be upset that he was there for me when we were fighting then too bad.
Because I really appreciated it.

Anyway, Sabrina and I are going to Pennsylvania today because she's going to the Ryan seacrest foundation, then we have ocean and auggie's birthday party, then it's her sister Shannon's birthday.

We got a lot to do in these next few days.

Sabrina's POV:

I finally get to New York so I can pick up Rowan and head to Pennsylvania.

When I see her I greet her with a hug and a kiss.
"Hi sabby."

She chirps.
I smile sweetly and say as we walk outside to get the car,
"How was the news thingy?"

She says,
"It was about back to school for your information. And it was fun. It all went smooth."

I stop in my tracks and say seriously,
"What really happened."

She says raising her eyebrow,
"Nothing happened Sabrina."

I poke at my inner cheek with my tongue and nod my head once and continue the walk outside.
She says,
"Are you serious?"

I don't answer.

"You're gonna be mad because he was there? I'm telling you nothing happened. People change."

I still don't answer and meanwhile text our driver to get here ASAP.

"Sabrina."

She grabs my shoulders and faces me to her. I raise my eyebrows as a cue to go on.
She says,
"You're the most dramatic person.. Why do yo hate him so much?"

I say,
"Because he tried to take you away from me. And if I ever see that fucking kid again I'll knock his face to the ground in a second."

She says more or less to herself,
"The scary thing is I know you actually would do that."

Finally the driver comes and we put our luggage in the trunk and get in the car and tell him our destination.

She says,
"Alright listen. You know and I know he's not like that anymore. He's a really sweet guy Sabrina. You gotta let it go."

I mumble,
"I never liked him."

I say,
"I know baby."

I say,
"How do you even know he changed?"

She crosses her arms and says confidently,
"Because he was there for me during our breakups. Plus you quote on quote: changed as well! Who's to say he can't us you did?"

Well. That slapped me straight in the face.

I shake my head and slightly laugh and say,
"Whatever Rowan."

I look down at my phone and answer texts back.
She says,
"Are we seriously going to argue over this? This is stupid."

I say,
"I didn't think it was an argument till you brought up our breakups. Dick move row. Dick. Move. Now you really just pissed me off even more."

She stays silent knowing its the best thing to do.

Our poor driver must feel awkward listening to this...

Hey idiots IM SORRY I TOTALLY JUST FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY HAHAHAHA.
I didn't realize I had to update until my friend showed me a screenshot that this book is ranked I think 118 in Fanfiction? I know that's a big number but still. That's out of all the fan fics and that's awesome so thank you guys ily

Xoxo Jackie