Chapter 12

Rowan's POV:

I didn't kiss back, but I'm not going to lie... I was about to because I forgot we were broken up.
Is he right?
I mean.. Since when did I like girls? Am I just moving too fast and too in the moment with Sabrina?

What am I saying.
When I see Sabrina it's like I fall in love all over again.
Jake is NOT right and I'm out of here.

I push his hands off of me and pull back. I slap his face and run out. I heard him yelling my name from behind me, but I didn't even stop. I kept running home the whole way. I felt myself crying and I can't really figure out why. I just want to be with Sabrina. I'm scared. I feel safe with her. She makes me feel comfortable.
And I said SHE. Not HE. Because love doesn't have to be for specific genders on opposite genders. Love itself is natural. Jakes just an idiot.

Once I get home I stop running to make it seem normal when I walk inside. I go right to my room and close the door.
I throw myself on my bed and sigh.
I roll over and grab my phone and text Sabrina in hopes she might wake up:

Rowan: Sab
Rowan: I can't do 2 weeks without you
Rowan: I need you here to make me feel safe
Rowan: please wake up
Rowan: sabby
Sabrina😍: what why what's wrong

Before I answer I realize it might not be the best idea to tell her Jake kissed me.. Even though I didn't kiss back still. Ill just say it went fine until I see her in person again.

Rowan: nothing I just miss you
Sabrina😍: you made it seem like somethings wrong. When I wake up to 5 texts from you panicking I panic.
Rowan: awh I'm sorry
Sabrina😍: but I miss you too :/
Rowan: Christmas should be spent together
Sabrina😍: I've been thinking..
Rowan: tell me
Sabrina😍: about flying you out here so we can celebrate Christmas together. I'd pay for your ticket I think your parents would be okay with it
Rowan: omg yes but no you're not gonna pay for my ticket?
Sabrina😍: well duh don't  be stupid I'm flying you out here I won't be like "yeah I want you to come here but you pay" if I don't I'll feel bad
Rowan: I'm gonna go ask them and for a date
Sabrina😍: okay

I rush downstairs and and say quickly to my parents,
"Mom dad please please please can I fly out to Sabrina for Christmas she's gonna pay for my ticket we just want to celebrate it together since she's been spending it with us the past 2 years we have to make it up please please!!"

My mom laughs and my dad smiles. My dad says,
"I know how important she is to you. Your family is going to miss you, but it's up to your mother."
I look at her with hopeful eyes and she pouts her lips at my puppy face. She says smiling,
"Of course you can. We're going to miss you like your father said, but it's okay you'll see everyone again for Easter. When's the flight?"

I smile wide and hug them both and thank them over and over.
I say,
"I have to text her and ask so we can book it now!"

I get my phone and text her:

Rowan: THEY SAID YES
Sabrina😍: yaaaay okay let's FaceTime so we can book this together

I FaceTime her and she answers. I smile at her and she says opening her laptop,
"Okay let's do this."

I get my laptop ready to follow her along the website.
We both go to delta airlines website and look for the next flight out to Philadelphia.
I see there's one for tomorrow at 6pm.
I say aloud excitedly,
"Oo do you see the one for tomorrow at 6?"

She says,
"Oh yep yes I do. Okay I wanna book it. Double check with your folks."

I nod and yell down stairs,
"IS TOMORROW AT 6 IN THE EVENING OKAY?"

My mom yells back,
"YEAH BUT YOU BETTER GET PACKING NOW!"

I smile at the screen and say,
"It's all set."

She says,
"Okay I'm buying you a ticket, no lay overs."

Within a minute or two she looks at me and says sweetly,
"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow- or around the next day at 1am."

I say,
"Yay I can't wait. Okay go back to sleep now."

She laughs slightly and says,
"Alright alright goodnight. Love you."

I say,
"Night peaches. I love you too."

And with that we hang up and I start to pack up some clothes for 2 weeks in my luggage.
I leave out my outfit for tomorrow and my toilet tries that I'll be using in the morning.
I'm so excited and relieved I'll be away from Jake for 2 weeks. Hopefully he gets his head screwed on right and backs off. I don't want Sabrina involved, but if it gets bad she's the first person I'll go to.

After packing I go to the bathroom and take a shower and wash my face.
I change into a pair of Sabrina's pj's in "her drawer" here just because I miss her scent.
I get into bed happy and watch some Netflix before falling asleep.

Sabrina's POV:

"Sabrina wake up. Waaake uuup. Honeyyy. It's time to get up!"
I hear someone cooing me awake. They're tapping my hand that's dangling over my bed.
I breathe in deeply and pull my hand to my face, rubbing my eyes. I groan without opening my eyes to see who it is,
"Whaaat."

I hear a scoff and someone kicks my leg.
I scrunch my face and open my eyes to see who wants me awake so bad. It feels so early.
I open my eyes to see my grandparents and my mom behind them.
Their eyes light up and pull me up for a hug. I smile big and say into my grandpas shoulder,
"I'm sorry I honestly forgot I was home I'm not mean I swear."

They laugh and my grandma looks at me smiling. She wipes a tear away and hugs me saying,
"My little granddaughter I'm so proud of you.
You became so busy these 2 years we've missed you a lot! I can't wait to see everyone else's reactions to seeing you."

I smile and say laughing,
"Yeah life's been hectic and oh yes me too it was so crazy to see mom and everyone else I love the rush."

After catching up for a bit, my grandparents walk out of me and Sarah's room to say hi to everyone else. I stop my mom,
"Wait mom come here."

She stops and turns around and says,
"What's up?"

I say,
"Well you know how I've been missing row already like crazy?"

She smiles and says 'mhm.'

I say,
"Well she talked to her parents and I've been thinking and I'm got her a ticket and she's flying here today!"

Her eyes light up and she says excitedly,
"OO REALLY? YAY AWE! I can't wait to see her! When will she be here?"

I say,
"Not till late tonight so you'll see her tomorrow morning."

She claps and says,
"Oh okay I'm so excited and happy for you, too."

And walks out. I check the time on my phone and see no missed texts so I flop backwards on my bed and sigh out happily. Can't wait to see my girl.

Yay quick update I'm gonna try to update as much as I can now! Thanks for reading lovelies hope you liked this chapter
Xoxo Jackie💗