Chapter 101

Rowan's POV:

Today's the big day! Tonight is Sabrina's biiiig night. I think her most important one yet in her career.

I look down and see Sabs asleep resting her head on my stomach with her arms around my waist and our legs intertwined.

I gently lift my hand and place it on her shoulder, carefully shaking her as I coo,
"Sabby baby wakey wakey."

I see her head turn to the side as she breathes in deeply and twitches her nose. I rub her hair around in circles and move down to her ear pinching it a little, hoping to wake her up out of her sleepy state.
She groans in protest and closes her eyes again.

"No no no!" In efforts to keeping her awake, I poorly and purposely off key sing You Are My Sunshine.
She cringes and flinches in response making me laugh. She says in a groggy and deep morning voice,
"S-stop row. God you suck."

I laugh even harder and purposely in her ear causing her to shoot up and stumble and fall off the bed.

She plugs her ears and whines for me to stop.
I say,
"It's late late day. You gotta be there at like 7:30 for makeup hair and rehearsals."

She looks at me as if I have 2 heads and says into her hand as she rubs her face,
"7:30 pm right?"

I say with a laugh,
"Well duh."

There's that look she gives me again.
"Then why did you wake me up at 7:30 AM?"

I roll my eyes saying,
"Do you want to waste the whole morning sleeping?"

She blinks at me and wordlessly gives me her answer. Yes.
"Ugh. Fine go back to sleep I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast."

She whines like a baby and fake cries,
"Nooo come cuddle let me hug you."

I pout my lips at how fucking cute she is especially in the mornings.
I climb back into bed and on my knees I hug her as she nuzzles her face into the back of my neck and grazes her lips in a line planting kisses. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me down next to her.
She lays on her stomach in between my arm around her and my body and rests her head on my shoulder.
I pet her hair and let her fall back asleep.

~~~

"Sabrina can we have you guys on set you go on air in 10."

Sab, Corey, Sarah, Caleb, Luther, Tobias, and Peyton, I break our pointless conversation to greet eyes with the lady who poked her head in her dressing room calling for her.

Sabrina looks at me and gives me a bright smile and says grabbing my hands as she stands,
"Well I'll see you in like 15 minutes."

I smile back feeling so proud and blow her a kiss saying excitedly,
"Okay good luck you're gonna kill it!"

Corey and Peyton wish her luck as well as she walks out with her sister and the band.
After the door closes I say,
"Damn this is crazy."

Corey says,
"Sabrina. On James. Fucking. Corden."

Peyton says,
"She really made it now. No going back."

I feel myself tear up so I shake my head quickly and dry my tear filled brims of my eyes.
The guys coo at me tackling me in a hug.

Corey says,
"Party tonight? My place? I'm thinking of having the usuals come plus brad, tris, Connor, and James."

Let's hope this turns out as good as they have been recently. I say back,
"Okay yeah sounds fun. I love the vamps guys they're fun!"