Chapter 14

Rowan's POV;

After Sab and I hang up our call I continue to pack until I'm finished.
Day after tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I can't wait to see Sabrina's face when I give her her present Christmas morning.
I bought her a Tiffany necklace, and a new pair of black uggs. I know it's expensive, but I'm not gonna lie I have money from Disney. I'm definitely not trying to sound snobby by saying that by the way.

Once I'm done packing everything I use and my outfits I pack the presents on top.

I'm forever grateful that Sabrina signed her presents from her and me and the presents for my family I signed from me and her because that'd be double trouble shopping.
I of course got her parents their own gifts to be polite. I got her mom an Alex and Ani bracelet because she loves them and her dad a gift card to bass pro shops because he always goes there for hunting equipment (I just made these two things up idrk if they like these things but again just go with it😂😂)
Once I'm all packed I bring my luggage and bag downstairs and wait for my mom to drop me off at the airport in a few hours.

4:50pm
I say goodbye to my sister and say,
"Tell everyone I say hi and merry Christmas okay? I'll see you in 2 weeks."

She hugs me for the first time that wasn't forced which makes me smile and laugh slightly. I hug her back and say bye to my dad then my mom and I get in the car and drive to LAX.

Skip to after the flight

My flight was really nice and felt short. Only one problem, I bought wifi which was fine, but...
I kept getting texts.
From Jake.
Yelling at me. Saying he's just going to kill himself and he's really angry.
I don't know what to do..
I'm so glad I'll be here with Sabrina now he seems like he's gone psycho.
I haven't answered one of his texts and I was debating to block him.
What's going to happen?

it's now 12:30am and I texted Sabrina I landed as I head to baggage claim and call my über.
I got crowded twice, but I never mind it. I love my fans and I'll never reject anyone from a picture or talking to me.

Anyway, once I got my bags I meet the über driver outside once I got the text.
He opens the door for me and helps me with my luggage. I thank him and sit in the car.
The whole drive there was silent besides his music playing. Not in a bad way though. It was a good silent. The city lights are so pretty. So far Pennsylvania is gorgeous, but also really cold like holy shit. I'm definitely not used to this.
When my dad told me to wear boots, sweats, and a sweatshirt he wasn't joking. I'm glad I took his word because it feels like it's -10 degrees.

When I check my phone I see that Sabrina finally texted me back:

Sabrina😍: yay okay I'm in the kitchen with Sarah and Shannon and Peyton he just got here. Let me know when you're here I'll come out
Rowan: okay sounds good what are you all doing and I have to say it's fucking cold here
Sabrina😍: we're having a few drinks but don't tell my mom you know she's not chill about that and I just showed them that and we're all laughing. Awe you're so cute you little Cali girl😂😂
Rowan: knowing you you're drinking beer😂and shushh don't tease
Sabrina😍: how'd you know😒😂if you liked rolling rock you'll like this yuengling it's nice. But my little cousins Jake and Sofia have their last day of school tomorrow and they asked me if I can drop them off so I promised I'd drive them in and home so I can't drink too much so we can split mine
Rowan: Awe that's so cute babe I see pictures your mom posts and they absolutely adore you.
How early do you have to be up
Sabrina😍: me? Oh no sweetie you're coming with me😂and 6:00. They have to be there by 6:45. It's actually my old elementary school so it'll be weird to see it again
Rowan: we should go visit your teachers!!
Sabrina😍: ha ha yeah no
Rowan: :( it'd be fun to see what they all say
Sabrina😍: we'll see. I had the idea of just going back to bed after😂😂
Rowan: true. 6am when it's not necessary is too early.
Rowan: we're coming down the street now!
Sabrina: yay I'm outside

I can't wait to wrap my arms around her and kiss her. It's only been a day but I just feel at home and safe when I'm with Sab. She's my everything and she'll at least help me get my mind off Jake. Speaking of, I don't plan on telling her about what happened until maybe when we get back home..

Finally after about a 20 minute drive, we pull up to Sabrina's house and I see her standing in the doorway.
I thank and pay my driver and get my bags out and go to my girlfriend I already missed so much. I drop my bags as she kisses me and holds me tight.
I smile into her neck and kiss it.
She says,
"Hi sunshine."

I press my thumb to her cheek lightly and kiss her sweetly. I kid you not, this kids gave me butterflies like our first kiss. I say,
"Hi love."

She grabs my luggage for me and I follow her inside to the kitchen.
Everyone greets me in a whisper scream since everyone else is asleep,
"Hey row!"
I smile and hug Sarah, Peyton, and Shannon.

Sabrina says,
"We're sharing my bed, nothing new, so I'm gonna bring this to our room. Sarah and Peyton are sleeping in her bed in the same room too."

I smile and say,
"Okay sounds good I'll come with."

I follow her up the steps and into her old bedroom.
There's a keyboard and a guitar and microphone in here like she has her own little music area.
She sets my luggage next to hers.
She looks over at me and smirks.
She wraps her arms around me and pushes me back onto her bed which makes me gasp a little.
She lays down on top of me on her stomach and attacks my fave and down to my neck in soft kisses which makes me giggle.
She stops and wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head on the bed snuggled up in between my head and neck.

She breaths out and says,
"So."

I smile and say,
"So what?"

Sabrina says,
"I'm still a rockstar."

I let out a laugh and say,
"That was stupid."

She scoffs and says,
"You're stupid."

I jokingly slap her back and she smirks.
She says,
"See that piano right there?"

I say,
"Yeah I noticed it right when I came in."

She says recalling happy memories of living here,
"I used to make all my YouTube covers right there."

I smile and say reminiscing,
"It's what helped you get discovered."

She says sighing happily,
"Ya know everyone's been telling me to post more covers. I want you to be in one with me. Whether you're singing with me or I'm singing to you."

I smile and say raising my eyebrows,
"Oh yeah?"

She yawns and says nodding her head,
"Mhm."
"Wanna go back downstairs or stay here?"

I say,
"Honestly I don't mind. We gotta get up early though so your call."

She says rolling over,
"Eh. We'll just stay up here."

I say okay and play with the ends of Sabrina's hair until I hear her breathing get louder and longer. She fell asleep that quickly.
She's so adorable and peaceful.

I pull the blanket up and over the both of us and let sleep eventually wash over me.

Yaay cute chapter :)
What do you guys think is gonna happen next?
Thanks for the love
Love you guys
Xoxo Jackie💗💗