Chapter 76

Sabrina's POV:

Well the new jersey show is over. And it was really good, like always.

I absolutely love being on tour and finally being able to preform for all my fans across the country and not just in California and New York or Pennsylvania.
I feel so grateful I'm the reason for millions of people's happiness. It's such a riveting feeling and pumps my adrenaline every time I think about it before each show.

I honestly don't know how or why I was blessed with such an amazing life.
I get to do what I love, I have an amazing family, such supporting fans, caring friends,

And a girlfriend who's absolutely just perfect.
Rowan is such a beautiful and talented girl ready at such a young age. I'm beyond honored to be able to say she's my girlfriend, my best friend, and my partner for life.
I am definitely going to be marrying her one day.

As Sarah and our band and I enter the bus I plop down on the couch and breathe out a deep breath.

Sarah sits next to me and smiles at me.

I say playing with the necklace Rowan gave me,
"What?"

She says,
"You seemed extra jumpy and happy tonight."

I say,
"Oh yeah? Why's that?"

She says laughing,
"I was gonna ask you the same thing. Waaaaaas it that pre-show nap? Waaaas it meeting and hanging out with the fans?-"

I cut her off smiling,
"It always is that."

She continues,
"Oooor waaaas it that FaceTime call with your giiirlfriend right before you went on that made you kinda late for the show?"

I immediately blush and feel my face heat up.
I can't help but smile so I bite my bottom lip to try to hide it. She laughs and says,
"I knew it!"

I look up at her and say,
"I can't help it! She's so perrty and funny."

Sarah says in a hinting voice,
"So are you gonna propose?"

I say,
"Dude I'm 17!"

She says,
"Well I didn't mean tonight idiot! Maybe like on your anniversary that she's finally 18."

I shrug and say,
"Yeah the only trouble is that I don't think she actually can get married till she's 18? Or maybe I'm wrong. But why would we yet? I hate thinking about this, but it's true, anything can happen with us at any given moment."

She purses her lips and says quietly,
"Yeah you've had your... past."

I sadly sigh out and face palm myself.
I wince from accidentally hitting my cheek.
What the hell? That's still bruised and cut?
Good thing Sarah always covers it every show so well. I forgot it's even there.

She asks,
"Ooh shit yeah, how's your cheek?"

I say,
"I guess it still hurts."

She says,
"Well yeah it's gonna for at least another week. That sucker was sliced open. That's not going away for a while. And that bruise was pretty bad too. You got knocked up, kid."

She laughs and I say smirking,
"Yeah yeah. Ha ha very funny."

She says,
"So back to that conversation before.. what are you gonna do for your anniversary? When even is it?"