Chapter 95

Sabrina's POV:

Today is Valentine's Day and you know what? I'm done with distance. I'm done with my girlfriend having to feel left out of my life, although she won't admit it, even though she's my number 1 supporter and fan.

I planned the whole thing out with Rowan's family. Her mom and her are going to the airport to "pick up a relative that's visiting for the week" but really I'm gonna be there with flowers and a big teddy bear in my hands to keep her company when I'm gone or when she's away herself.
I can't wait to see her again and get to admire every beautiful part of her.
Her long brown wavy hair, her soft skin, her gorgeous deep brown eyes, her cute plump lips that are amazing at kissing, her somehow always perfectly done makeup, her contagious laugh and my favorite part.
God. That beautiful smile. Gets me every time.

Okay I'm sorry I'll stop getting all sentimental I just can't help but show her off.

~~~~

As I walk off the jetway with my bag I rush past the people and try to get to Carmen by the Starbucks where we planned to meet.

I see her standing there with a box of chocolates, a big bear, and flowers, which is kinda hard to miss.
I smile and take the stuff from her and greet her with a hug and hello.
I quickly pay her back from getting Rowan's stuff for me and walk with her back to baggage claim where row is supposed to meet her "cousins"
Carmen quickly shuffles away from me and back into a crowd of people to find her mom.

I'm trying to think of Rowan's reaction in my head. After all it's been what a month? More? Regardless, it's been too long. Is she gonna cry or is she gonna just run up to me. Hm.

I lift my eyes up and as if on cue, I see Rowan not paying attention, walking with her mom and sister.

Her mom says,
"Oh good there she is!"

Rowan says confused,
"She?"

She turns her head to my direction and I immediately smile when I see her face.
Finally. Distance is broken.

I see her lips curl up to a big smile across her face as her eyes tear up.
She runs towards me so I can't help but drop her things and hold my arms out for her to run into.
I wrap my arms around her body and lift her up and spin her around as I feel her body shake as she cries.
I laugh into her shoulder and let her down, not breaking the embrace.
I feel her grip me tighter as she sobs out,
"I missed you."

I smile into her neck and say,
"I missed you too!"

We both let go and I wipe her tears from her face with my thumbs and whisper,
"Don't cry love."

She smiles that adorable little smile flashing her pearly white teeth that makes me bite my bottom lip trying not to smile myself. But its inevitable.

I pick up her things and say,
"Oh yeah and Happy Valentine's Day."

She giggles and says taking them,
"Thank you babe. This was such a perfect surprise."

I smirk and say staring into her eyes,
"Good."

We walk back to her car and climb into the backseat.
I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers as I don't hesitate to kiss her sweet lips.

We pull back and I notice a sad look on her face.
My eyebrows crease and I say softly,
"Hey what's wrong?"

She says barely even a whisper,
"I'm sorry."

I feel my face go white and I choke out,
"What."

She says,
"For that argument or whatever that was. I was over reacting completely. I was just jealous and I was missing you a lot and I'm just sorry."

I pout and say stroking her cheek with my thumb,
"Hey it's totally fine. Okay? Dont apologize. I'd probably do the same thing. I'M sorry for being distant lately."

She shakes her head and says,
"It's not your fault."

I slightly side smirk and whisper softly,
"I love you."

She moved her head in and whispers back,
"And I love you."

I gently peck her lips and rest my hand on her thigh.

~~

When we get back to my apartment in what feels like the first time in forever I let us in with a flop down on the couch and a sigh out. Rowan lays next to me and says,
"I'm assuming that was a happy sigh?"

I say,
"Very."

She giggles adorably and nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck.

Forgetting my sister lives with me, the door opens and nearly scares the shit out of me.
My body involuntarily springs up to face the person "intruding" when my eyes meet my sisters and Peyton (Clark).

Sarah flinches back and says,
"Jesus you scared me I thought you were gonna fight me. But HEY BABY SIS!"

My sisters hurriedly shuffle towards me engulfing me in a hug as I hug them back.

Shannon says,
"I'm so glad you're home I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen."

We all return to the couch and I say as I wrap an arm around Rowan,
"Well it had to I missed her too much."

And poke at her sides making her try to squirm away from me.

Suddenly,
Peyton and Corey let them selves in the house and exclaim,
"HEEEEY!"

Our attention all draws to them with a smile on our faces.

I get up as they tackle me into a tight hug.
Soon, it turns into a group hug.

I say with my face squished into someone's chest,
"I'm so glad we're all together again."

Everyone coos making me roll my eyes.
We let go and all decide to go out to a "reunion" dinner and enjoy the best Valentine's Day yet.

DONT HATE ME OKAY IM BAD AT UPDATING I HAVE A LIFE SOCNSKDND

This is off topic but omg does this ever happen to you guys? When you have nothing to do one weekend and you're bored out of your mind but then the next weekend you have evERYTHING TO DO?! God I hate it. It's literally all or nothing with plans. Rip me.
And lately it's always been those everything weekends so I'm really busy iM SORRY but I really am trying to squeeze chapters in when I can bc I love this book and you guys :)

Okay thanks for reading sexy thangs and don't forget to favorite and comment bc I know you all love me deep down🙃

Xoxo jackie