Chapter 103

Sabrina's POV:

Warning: lowkey, shittily written smut in this chapter. You're welcome

I shoot up from a deep sleep with a scream. Sweating, breathing heavy, heart beating a mile a minute.
I look to my left and see Rowan sitting up with her hair all matted and her eyes sleepily open, but showing a deep concern for me.
I hold my hand to my heart and wipe the sweat off my forehead.

Jesus that dream was intense.

"Sabrina you're okay it's just a nightmare."

Rubbing my back Rowan says calming,
"You were tossing and turning and yelling all night. You wouldn't wake up. I felt so bad."

I say out of breath,
"So much was happening at once and it didn't even make any sense. Jake came back and you left me for him and that same day you filed a rape report on me so I got taken away to prison. Then you started crying to Sarah because you felt so alone, then my mom died, my house went up in flames, and Peyton and Corey moved to Japan together. This was all in the span of 20 hours."

She lets out a laugh and says,
"Well damn seems like you had a busy day."

I snort and stand up stretching out, fixing my fucked up hair from moving around so much on the pillow.

Rowan lays back down with her hands behind her head staring up at the ceiling.
I turn the light on and see her eyes squint.
She immediately covers her face in the pillow and groans out,
"Sabrinaaaaa come on its like 2am. You have a big show tomorrow so turn the light off come back to bed."

My eyes light up when I realize something.
I turn to her with a smile and say,
"Wait it's 2am? It's the next day!"

Rowan's mood quickly becomes more energetic  as she squeals. She stands up and runs over to me and pulls me into a hug saying,
"Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday baby!"

I giggle and press our foreheads together and say,
"Thank you my rowboat."

She kisses my lips sweetly and repeatedly and in between planting kisses she says,
"I love you babe. I can't believe you're 18 holy fucking shit."

I laugh and say,
"I know me either. We're spending my birthday in the city of love together."

She smiles and kisses my cheek and leans her head on my shoulder, still in the embrace saying,
"Remember that talk we had a while back about how we're technically an illegal couple."

We both laugh but try to keep our voices down because the band and the vamps guys are all in rooms right next to ours. I say,
"I do remember that. As long as you don't file a rape report on me like in my nightmare, we'll be fine."

She laughs into my neck and kisses it squeezing my back.

"I would never ever EVER EEEEVVEEERRRR leave you."

"Or send me to prison?"

"Especially that."

I lift her up and spin her in circles. There's no way we'll be going back to sleep tonight.
I say,
"Let's go skinny dipping in the pool!"

She lightly slaps my arm and scolds,
"Sab no! It's closed and it's too late you really should try to sleep."

I give her an are you serious look.
She tries to stare back, but she breaks and says,
"Alright alright fine. Let's go but be quiet!"