Chapter 22

Skip to Christmas morning

Sabrina's POV:

Yay it's Christmas!
My favorite time of the year and it's finally being spent right with my family again. Ah. This feels so right.
I wake up and glance down at Rowan asleep hugging my arm.
I smile at her cuteness.
I say,
"Hey babe wake up it's Christmas."

Her eyebrows bounce once and she brings her hands from my arm to her face.
She looks up at me with a cute morning face.

I say,
"Merry Christmas."

She blinks and smiles sweetly,
"Merry Christmas."

Our talking woke up Sarah and Peyton.
Sarah says aloud happily yet groggily,
"Merry Christmas guys."

I let out a small laugh and say the same back.
I suggest we wake up the rest of the house like old times so we do.

Sarah and I would always wake each other up then wake up our parents and who ever else stays over our house for the holidays.

First we get Sofia, Jake, Ari, and Mike. Then our aunts and uncles then our parents and grandparents. We woke them all by opening their doors and yelling,
"WAKE UP YA BUMS ITS CHRISTMAS!"

Obviously, the way everyone dreams of being waken up.

I can't wait to give Rowan her presents. I bought her a Tiffany ring with two intertwined hearts on it and a hoodie because I always wear hers and the third present is a surprise for the summer.. ;)
Speaking of the hoodie, I slip on her Hurley one I originally took with me from LA.

We all sit on the couch and around the Christmas tree and my mom gives everyone her gifts first.

She even got Rowan something.
When she hands it to her she says happily and smiling,
"I was going to send Sabrina back home- I mean LA with this to give to you, but you're here now! This is from me and David (obviously you guys probably know her dad but just making sure😂)

Rowan smiles and says,
"Awe! You didn't have to thank you!"

She got me and my sisters a usual pile of gifts and Rowan got a bracelet from Alex and Ani, my mom loves that place, and a dark chocolate bar because she knows row LOVES chocolate.

Then, Rowan and I exchange our gifts while everyone else does too.
Rowan hands me 2 wrapped boxes and says with a grin,
"These are for youuuuu."

I open the big box first and see she got me a new pair of black uggs. I definitely needed a new pair of these.
I thank her and say,
"Oo perfect I needed a new pair!"

She smiles and says,
"Now the next one."

I open the little box and see it's a Tiffany box.
Hopefully it's not the same ring I bought her.
I open it and see it's a necklace with a diamond infinite and heart charm.
It's so pretty!
My eyes light up as I look into hers and smile big.
I say,
"Babe it's so beautiful! Thank you so much."

And I cup her face and kiss her passionately.

She says happily after kissing me back,
"Of course love."

I say mocking her handing her the envelope and 2 boxes,
"And these are for youuu."

She first opens her hoodie. She laughs and says,
"Is this a new one for you to steal too?"

I laugh with her and say,
"Nope this one is all yours."

She thanks me then opens the Tiffany box to reveal her diamond studded intertwined hearts ring.
She brings her hand to her mouth and says softly,
"Sab.. It's so perfect! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much baby."

I smile and say,
"You're welcome."

She leans in to kiss me and we quickly kiss.
She puts it on and says,
"Ring power."

And we laugh together.
I smile and lean my head on her shoulder.
I say,
"Now the envelope. But first I'm just gonna say this is for the summer, but I know you like to do this and now that we're together I think it'll be perfect."

She opens the envelope and pulls out two plane tickets to the Bahamas for June this summer.
She gasps and says excitedly,
"We're going on vacation?!"

I smile and say,
"Indeed we are. And not just anywhere, but to the Bahamas."

She says,
"GAH IM SO EXCITED! This is the best Christmas yet. I can't wait thank you thank you!"

I pull her closer to me and say kissing her head,
"You're welcome you're welcome!"

After everyone opens their presents we all thank each other and everyone gets ready for the day and for ALL of the company to come. My mom always hosts the family Christmas parties. The one from 2 years ago was special because it was my last Christmas with them for a while, but this one will be just as fun because it's a reunion!
One thing I never told anyone except for Rowan is that the real reason I've been so busy this one time is because yeah gmw, the play lately, and some random events and concerts here and there, but the real reason is I've been working on a movie this year! It's Disney's original movie twist on adventures in babysitting, further adventures in babysitting.
Starring me and Sofia, Sofia Carson.
It's coming out June 24th, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet. It's too soon.
It's how I had enough money for all of these gifts for Rowan. Plus yeah gmw and everything else I do.
I'm so stoked for the movie reveal to see and hear everyone's reactions. If I didn't basically live with Rowan in my apartment or her house this past year, I would've have told her about the audition or the acceptance in the movie.
Plus she does obviously work with the rest of the Disney cast so she would've found out soon enough.

So yeah the rest of the day went on and so did the week. Soon enough, we were leaving in a few days. It's sad that this trip home is coming to an end, but I'm glad to go back to my new home to get back to work with my favorite person.

Thanks for being patient you guys!
I've been debating to end the book here and start a sequel later on to the summer. Or I've been thinking I'm gonna start a rowbrina/rilaya one shots book! I'll probably have the first chapher up today and then you guys can leave me suggestions for what other ones you wanna read! So I'm not sure so let me know what you guys want! 
Xoxo Jackie💗💗