Chapter 100

Sabrina's POV:

Lauries wedding was really fun. Corey, Peyton, Row, Amir, Sarah, Ceci, and I all went hard on the dance floor. We killed it. It was an overall emotional, sweaty, long, fun night.

For Easter my family decided to fly in to LA for the sake of saving me from having to travel even more than I already have been.
They're such saints.

Rowan's family obviously is already all here so she's pretty lucky. She's just plain ol pretty too. And that makes me lucky

James corden is in a few days and I'm really still in denial. I can't believe I've gone far enough to make it on the late late show. Like fuck. My fans helped me achieve all of this. I wouldn't have gotten this opportunity without them.
I just can't believe it. It'll never hit me. Life's a crazy dream. Rowan somehow manages to make it hit me everyday. I guess because of how she continuously mentions it every second.

"Sabrina don't eat that ice cream you're going on James corden in 2 days."

What did I just say.
I roll my eyes and walk from the kitchen to the living room where Rowan decides to yell at me.

I narrow my eyes as I'm staring into her wide ones. I scoop out a large spoon full of ice cream and watch her face turn scared. I fly the spoon into my mouth like a plane and hear her sigh out as I smile in satisfaction.
"Sabs come on you gotta look your best!"

Raising an eyebrow I say,
"What you're saying I don't look good?"

Her face gets red and she says,
"No hell no- God no you look fucking amazing I just-"

I laugh and say,
"Yeah yeah okay babe save it for tonight you can flatter me some more."

She asks curiously as I intertwine our fingers and start to walk outside,
"Aren't you a little nervous?"

I let out a sharp laugh and say,
"A little? I'm terrified."

She says,
"You sure know how to hide it then."

I shrug,
"Yeah, well. I'm pretty good at hiding how I'm feeling."

As she continues to roll her eyes I lift up her hand and kiss it and grin with my eyes closed. She places a quick peck on my lips causing me to whimper for a longer one.

She groans,
"Sabrina I'm gonna walk off the road I can't see when my face is pressed against yours."

"Then stop walking and kiss me." I force our lips together as we both ease into it and move together in harmony for a few seconds.

I face her as I'm walking backwards and say,
"Now was that so ba-" suddenly I feel my back hit something making me quickly spin around and see I'm met with a body who does the same.
Our faces are inches apart so I can't tell who I just walked into.
I see Rowan giggling to herself and I make a face and stick my tongue out at her.

I step back and brush the hair out of my face and say,
"I'm so-" now I can see the face.

Now I can get ready to fight someone.
It's jakes sister. I'm pretty sure she's only like 12 but still. I hate that whole family.

She looks at me and her face immediately goes white.
I scoff and say,
"I'm not trying to pick a fight with a little teen but your brother's a fucking cunt. Have a nice day."