Chapter 30

Rowan's POV:

It's like 1am at the moment I don't even know and I Sabrina and I were just having deep, sleepy, late night conversations like we always used to. I missed them.
Sabrina fell asleep faced down in my lap as I was massaging her head and hair. I smile at her cute snoring. I'm not going to lie, I missed falling asleep to it. It's not obnoxious and loud like a fat elder, but it's cute and innocent and kinda quiet like a baby.
She's so cute. Everything about her.
EVERYTHING.
From her laugh to her voice to her smile to her hair to the little things she does even her sneezes. It's all just angelic and perfect.
I say this a lot but goddamn she fucks me up especially when she does that running her hand through her hair with a lip bite thing. I know she doesn't even realize she does it but when she does, it's all I concentrate on.

I have no clue why I had doubts ever.
I guess distance just made me forget.
Forget what really matters to me.
And that's Sabrina AnnLynn Carpenter.

I'm lucky that as a 14 year old I found true love.
I'm so grateful for having Sab to teach me what love is. I'm so grateful for her.

Sabrina's POV:

I wake up the next morning and see Rowan already awake on her phone.
Shit I forgot I was gonna look at the messages after she fell asleep.
I'm sorry! But hey! When she massages my head and rubs my hair in circles it's like a damn trap.
That shit knocks me out.
Plus to add onto it I was laying on her lap.
Fuck it's like she knew what my plan was.
And that little shit ruined it.
That gorgeous little shit.

I tiredly lift up my head, squinting my puffy morning eyes at the bright room.
She smiles at me and says,
"Good morning princess."

I say groggily,
"Goodmorning."

She laughs slightly and says,
"I loved our conversation last night."

I say confused,
"What conversation?"

She says,
"I was so convinced you were half asleep during it, but now I know you were."

I say laying on her stomach facing her,
"When you rub my head like that I'm out like a light."

She laughs and says,
"I've noticed."

She moves me off of her and onto a pillow and says,
"I'm gonna go shower."

I say,
"Are you sure you won't be lonely?"

And wink. She says,
"I'll be fine today."

And smiles at me and closes the bathroom door.
An invisible lightbulb pops above my head and I go to grab her phone and unlock it.
When I do, I go to messages and read her whole conversation with Jake.

Awh. My baby. She thinks she's not good enough to me. Even though I dropped guys that are in love with me for her.
Yeah it didn't seem that way at the party, but like I said 400 times: I was drunk.
How do I prove she's worth it?

How does professing my life to her on social media sound?
Yeah.
Yeah I like that idea.

I know we were supposed to tell everyone after Christmas break, but that obviously didn't happen.
I know she wanted to do it over a live stream but we can still do that.
But after this.

I go into my notes app since this won't fit in 140 characters and type:

Hey family. There's something I've been meaning to tell you all for a long time now. Almost a year ago something happened in my life that changed it forever.
I'll never be grateful enough for this person.
She's helped me learn what love is and what to do with it. She's the person I can trust with anything. She the person I can tell anything and act as silly as I want knowing she's the same way.
She's the person I love with all of my heart.
This person is Rowan. Rowan Blanchard. You guys all have been saying this before we even knew it.
But you all always seem to be right.
So here it is. You caught us.
#rowbrina is real.

I screenshot it and feel butterflies in my stomach explode as I tweet it.
I hope that proves her doubts in us wrong.

Two updates in one night wow you guys really are special😂
Thanks for loving this book as much as I do :)
Xoxo Jackie❤️