Chapter 61

Sabrina's POV:

Skip ahead a few weeks

This week I'm in Texas for my last show before tour and I'm having mixed feelings.
Don't get me wrong I'm super excited! But also kinda nervous. There's a lot of pressure on me to be the best at every show every night in a row. I can't perform any better or less for the next show the next night. You know what I'm saying? So yeah I'm kinda freaking out.
Rowan FaceTimes me to calm me down and comfort me.
She looks at me sympathetically and says,
"If I was there right now I'd be cuddling you and taking your mind off it."

I say quietly,
"I know."

She says with her voice cracking,
"And I even gonna see you during tour?"

My heart breaks. What if I don't see her till I get back?
I leave next Tuesday and I don't get back till mid December.
That's 3 months without her! Not like we haven't gone longer....
BUT this is different. It's gonna get harder to talk once I reach different time zones and in between shows with rehearsals and sound check and trying to even just sleep.

I sigh and shake my head saying lowly,
"Rowan I just- honestly.. I don't know."

I see the hope in her eyes and face fade away and her slight smile fall into a frown and her eyes slowly welling up.
I comfort her,
"Baby don't cry please."

She says sobbing,
"But I can't be without you again it hurts so much!"

I say,
"I know it hurt me too.. bad. But I swear we can make this work."

She sniffles and says,
"Sabrina we can't even make it work when you're not on tour yet! You're constantly gone for days or weeks or more at a time!"

What the hell is she talking about?
Oh no. This sounds like the start of a breakup. Please no no NO!

I say with my voice trembling,
"Rowan.. we can make this work we always do. Please don't tell me you're thinking what I think you are."

She swallows hard and says,
"I'm not breaking up with you if that's what you're thinking. But maybe should we just-"

I cut her off with a scream,
"NO! Whatever you were going to say wasn't gonna be good and I already don't think we should do it."

She says slowly,
"I was gonna say maybe we could both hold off on some events that we were planning on going to so we can have more time together before you leave for tour.."

I sigh out of relief and fall backwards onto the hotel bed. She breathes out a laugh through her nose and I say,
"Well Jesus that was a dramatic conversation for such a sweet ending."

She laughs and says,
"Just come home pleaseeeee."

I say,
"You're at a girl campaign thingy anyway in DC."

She scoffs and says,
"It's for international day of the girl for your information. And I'll be home before you."

I say,
"Yeah yeah true. I saw your little photoshoot with Corey by the way."

She smiles and says,
"And I heard your new little song by the way."

I say,
"Do ya give it a thumbs up?"

She purses her lips and says breathing deeply in and out,
"If I was with you I'd give you a huge punch in the arm for that."

I laugh and say,
"BUT you're not so HAH."

She says,
"Oh hey Sarah's birthday is tomorrow."

I say,
"Yes m'am it is."

She says,
"And you being the awful sister you are, won't be home to celebrate it with her."

I say,
"Or will I? Hmmmm"

Obviously I will. I'll be back home tomorrow. Buuut I'm the worlds worst and best girlfriend ever and I'm gonna trick her into thinking I won't be home. Heheh

She says,
"Don't tease me you ass!"

I grin widely and she smiles.
I get a text from my manager saying she's here to take me to the airport. Perfect timing.
I say to Rowan,
"Okay I gotta go I have a meeting."

She pouts and whines,
"Don't goooo."

I pout back and say in a baby voice,
"I gotta go honey. I'll text you soon okay?"

She nods and I say,
"I love you."

She says smiling sweetly,
"I love you too."

And with that I end the call and head out to the car.
Next stop: LA.

GUYS DONT HATE ME IVE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE A MONTH IM SO SORRY I HONESTLY JUST FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD AND JUNIOR YEAR HAS SO MUCH MORE WORK THAN EXPECTED HAHAHA
I'm back now though bitches😛

I'll update again soon. But until then just read this slowly I guess HAHA you know how I am with updates. I'm never consistent. Whoops.

ILY GUYS SM

xoxo Jackie