Chapter 44

Corey's POV:

I know she loves Rowan, but they're on a break.
And Sabrina and I are finally back to the way we used to be before her and row hit it off.
I want to ask her out just on a date maybe tonight or this weekend.
I hope it goes well. I know it will, we're already so close, it'll just be like we're hanging out.

As we're setting up the stage I hear the crowd chanting for Sab and Row to kiss.
I know they're fighting, but they better do it with no hesitations.
If just one single fan in that audience feels suspicious about it, the whole fandom will join that bandwagon and they'll be screwed.

Right when they start to chant, I look at Rowan running right up to Sabrina.
They kiss and I feel just so happy inside.
I know they're soulmates. I think they know it too.
But to help Sab on this break I'm gonna help her prove to Rowan she's still trustworthy.
I know that's why Rowan's all mad about it.
Not just because what she said when she walked out, but because I know she has trust issues with Sabrina drinking.
Which I actually understand.
I'd be skeptical about it too, since like 3 mistakes came from it.
But I wouldn't have assumed like she did last time.
But hey.. They're getting a much needed break from each other.

After we all get dressed and ready to leave the studio I pull Sabrina back and say holding her hands,
"Hey so. I was wondering, you wanna go grab some dinner tonight? On me. Obviously."

She smiles sweetly and says,
"I'd love to."

Sabrina's POV:

I think I got this whole break thing figured out.
Rowan wants proof I can be trusted?
So be it.
I can be very trust worthy.

When Corey asked me out I said yes of course because A: he's my best friend and I don't want to be rude B: he obviously knows about me and Rowan so he won't take this that serious and C: I have to prove row wrong.

So after this little dinner or whatever, we're going to a party. And at that party I'm gonna tell someone to invite Rowan, without her knowing I'm there.
The plan is: when she notices me she's 'not to let me know she's there' so she's gonna see me just being me by myself. And when she sees I do nothing wrong and I do have damn self control, all will be well with the world again.

Then finally after this is resolved, we can finally do that live stream that we never did about 'us.'

"What if the paparazzi find out and take pictures of the date."
You ask?

Oh well they definitely will see and definitely will take pictures of me and Corey.
But our fans know my relationship with Corey is completely platonic and how crazy I am for Rowan.

SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT
I've been really busy lately but hey on the bright side thIS WEEKEND WE GOT THE BEST PICTURES OF THE CAST TOGETHER IN MALIBU THEYRE ALL SO HOT WHAT THE FUCK!! and that rowbrina picture lIKE JUST GET MARRIED

Okay I'm done bye I'm sorry again for the wait I'll update ASAP

Xoxo jackie💗