Chapter 74

Rowan's POV:

What happened to the soft, cuddly, innocent, and big hearted Sabrina?
Ever since tour started she seems to be more tense and stressed.

I'm hoping when she comes home it'll all blow over and it was just because of how much it all is on her so quickly..

I honestly feel scared and not safe recently.

That's no way you should feel about your girlfriend.

I sigh and grab my laptop and open it.
I go to my photos app and look through pictures of me and Sabrina from the past year.

There's pictures of us cuddling and laughing and goofing around.
There's one of her sleeping on my shoulder and me smiling big, there's one of her throwing a snowball at me from last Christmas, there's one  of her carrying me bridal style on set of the show, there's one of us kissing sweetly with the sunset behind us at the beach, there's one of us making funny and weird faces when we were at her house in Pennsylvania, there's one of us in the Bahamas, and finally one of my favorites: Sabrina and I were in the park with Corey and she came up from behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist and it scared me so she laughed and he captured that exact moment on his Polaroid and it's absolutely adorable.

I miss those times.
Back when it was all easy.

I feel a tear run down my cheek. I immediately wipe it away, not wanting Corey to see me crying.

As I keep looking through more pictures, more tears start to fall.
Corey looks at me concerned and doesn't say anything. He immediately engulfs me in a hug, squeezing me making me cry even harder.

Sabrina's POV:

Skip ahead to the next night

As I'm on stage sitting at the piano, about to start to play shadows, I can't help but think about Rowan and her reaction.

We haven't talked once today and it's really killing me.

I absolutely hate how she's scared of me.
I would NEVER lay a finger on her in a violent way.
I love her so fucking much.
If I picture me punching her or shoving her or anything, I'll start to cry.

If your girlfriend is scared of you because of your strength or anger issues, she deserves way better.

But I can't let her go.
Unless she wants to go...
Then all I want is for her to be happy.

I like to think I am her source of happiness.
And if all this hate does get to her and she gets all depressed and feels worthless about it, all I want is to be there for her and comfort her.

Jesus Christ I love that girl so much it's insane.

I don't know what I'd do with myself if she broke up with me because of this.

I fucking hate myself and I hate what I did.

I hate how she said she misses the old me.

What happened to me?
I'm a monster..

Sarah's POV:

Tonight when we were playing shadows, Sabrina's eyes got all watery and a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

Of course the crowd went fucking nuts screaming awe's and all that.