Chapter 15

Sabrina's POV:

I woke up this morning to my phones alarm going off and in a different position I fell asleep in.
I groan louder than I probably should've and grab my phone and turn off the alarm.
I rub my eyes with the palms of my hands and fall back on the bed, which wakes up Rowan.
She breathes in deeply and says groggily,
"What time is it?"

I mutter,
"6."

Usually I'm always in a bad mood when I wake up in the mornings to anyone and don't want to talk, but Row knows that by now.

I run my fingers through my hair and I see Rowan bite her lip seductively. Damn that brought my morning mood right away.
I smirk at her and say softly,
"What's that for?"

She says,
"I absolutely love when you do that."

I run my fingers through my hair again and I hear her let out a soft quiet moan.
I lick my lips and crash ours together as I move my hands up and down her skinny body.
Morning kisses are my favorite things.
We pull back to breathe after a few minutes.
Rowan grabs my shirt and says,
"Now are you in a better mood miss. moody?"

I nod my head quickly and smile at her.
She giggles and pecks my lips and says lets get ready.
I say okay and quietly go to jakes and Sofia's room and turn on the light.
I see their eyes squint and they stretch awake.
I coo,
"Wakey wakey. Last day of school before Christmas break."

Jake sits up and immediately smiles and says,
"Okay."

And gets out of bed and picks out his clothes and Sofia does the same.

I go back into my room and change into a hoodie and leggings and put my hair into a cute messy bun.
I apply my makeup and go downstairs to make breakfast for Jake and Sofia.

I get two eggs out of the fridge and scramble them on the skillet over the stove and evenly distribute them on two plates.
And pour two glasses of orange juice and put them on the table.

I feel hands wrap sound my waist and a head lean on my shoulder and I know It's Rowan immediately.

She coos,
"Hi."

I turn my head and kiss her nose lightly and say,
"Hey love."

She gets their backpacks zipped up and puts them by the door as they come down the stairs and greet us with hugs.
I smile and say,
"Eat you're eggs were leaving in 20 minutes!"

They agree and sit down and eat their breakfast.
I ask my girlfriend,
"How'd you sleep?"

She says,
"Good once I snuggled right up to you I fell asleep right away."

I smile and say,
"That's what I did with you every night in LA."

She smiles back and kisses me quickly before the kids see.
She makes me so happy.
She's just so adorable.

In about 15 minutes the kids are done and they finish packing up their final things in their backpacks.
While they're doing that, I go out to my car to heat it up before we leave.

I see Rowan and the kids coming out so I unlock the car doors and plug my phones aux cord in and put it on shuffle. The first song that comes on is hello by Adele. I sigh and go to turn it off but the kids scream,
"NO LEAVE IT."