Chapter 39

Sabrina's POV:

She bursts into tears and breaks down right in front of me.
I open my mouth to speak but before I can even let out the slightest sound she screams,
"SABRINA STOP OKAY? I'm just done. With this. With you. With us. God dammit why do you not care about us?"

Little does she know I care more than I care about anything else in the world.
I just can never prove it enough.

She cries hysterically,
"Sabrina this is over. Go have fun with your 5 boyfriends."

I go to chase after her, but Brad's slobby lips meet my neck. His raspy voice slurrs,
"It's gonna be o-okay baby-"

I yell,
"Don't even call me that. There's only one person that gets to call me that. And she hates me right now."

He sighs out and falls back onto the bed sadly.
I storm out of the room. I say aloud,
"Where did she go?"

Everyone points to the door.
It's almost as if everyone knows I fuck up at every party EVERY. TIME.
It's not like I want to do this or like it! My body just.. does it.

As I make it down the street I hear her sobs.
I peek my head around the corner and see Rowan sitting on the bench on the phone, crying with her head in her hands.
She says crying,
"Mom I can't do this any more! I tried to forgive her and give her more chances, but every night I fell asleep afraid she'd cheat again..... What?..... Yeah but STILL it's not like she was completely wasted.... ARE YOU REALLY TAKING HER SIDE? I GOT CHEATED ON 3 PLUS TIMES!.... How am I being hard on her?! You're ridiculous. I-I-gotta go."

She sighs and throws her phone on the ground and continues to sob into her hands.
I can't go up to her she'll run away or kill me right there.
So maybe I can talk to her from a distance,
"I swear to God I'll never do it again."

She looks up so I quickly whip my head back around the corner accidentally hitting my head on the brick wall.
I say under my breath,
"Fuck."

She says with a small voice,
"Who's there?"

I say with tears falling down my cheeks,
"I'm sorry I'm a fucking loser I hate that I drink and fuck up I hate that you hate me I hate ME God please take me back. Or you know what? Don't. You don't deserve anyone like me. Just find someone better."

~~~~~~~~

Rowan's POV:

"Sabrina. Babe. Wake up. Please."

Corey comes from behind me and I say nervously,
"I'm scared. Why did she pass out and is now S screaming for me to forgive her? What is she hiding?"

Corey hesitates scratching the back of his neck,
"....uh probably nothing don't worry about it."

"Rowan please I swear to God I won't do it again."

Sabrina yells in her sleep.

I start to break out in hysterics,
"What's wrong with her?"

He says,
"It's probably just too much alcohol."

I panic,
"So we have to get her stomach pumped?! Oh my God she has alcohol poisoning!!"

He says rubbing my shoulder,
"Rowan seriously just calm down. That's not what I meant. She's a little girl so she's a light weight I guess. She'll just have to drink lots of water when she wakes up."

I murmur,
"Good thing your house is huge and no one else can hear or see this."

He must've heard and says sighing,
"Yeah no kidding."

I say,
"Can we just like pour water on her or something or slap her awake? She's just not waking up!"

Before he can answer I kinda lightly punch her arm.
Sabrina jolts up sweating and breathing heavily.
She has a really confused look on her face.
I grab her body and pull it close to mine.
I say,
"I'm so glad you're awake oh my God thank God I was so scared. You just fainted and-and"

She says with a raspy voice holding her head
"I had the worst dream ever. Holy shit."

Corey rushes into the room with a water. He hands it to her and says,
"Don't fight with me. Just drink it. You need it."

Her tongue stands on the top of her teeth staring at him. She grabs the bottle and takes a sip of water.
I say finally calm,
"What happened in the dream? I bet I already know."

She says confused,
"Huh? How do you know?"

I sigh and say flustered,
"Sabrina just don't even play dumb with me. I know you're hiding something from me. That something is how you cheated on me with Brad AGAIN. Just save your stupid ass explanation for your next boyfriend. I'm sure they'll believe it the first 2 times as well. I'm done with this. I'm done with you. I'm done with us."

I see her eyes fill with tears she says,
"W-wait Rowan I swear I didn't!! That's exactly what happened in my dream! I swear I didn't-"

I cut her off saying,
"So now you're lying to me? Yeah that'll help. Bye Sabrina."

I storm out of the room and head back to my house.

AGAIN you guys THOUGHTTTT but just when you thought you THOUGHT AGAIN. TWICE. RIGHT IN A ROW
I'm good😉

Xoxo Jackie