Chapter 98

Sabrina's POV:

"So you mean tell a story about how we came to be if I lived in Pennsylvania still. Attending lehigh valley high school. I'm a junior. I'm dating the most popular guy in school. His name is Bradley. I mean I'm sure I'm happy with him, but I always feel things could just be... better.

For 15 year old Rowan Blanchard, well you just found out your dad got a job offer in Pennsylvania. And woah what are the odds it's Lehigh valley?!"

Rowan glares at me and I continue,

"Oh come on it's how every love story goes.
Anyway,
It's your first day of high school at your new location and you're already nervous enough for high school, but now it's with allllll fresh new people.
So you're basically freaking out.

You walk into the school looking up at the room numbers to see if any match the number for your homeroom on your schedule.

As you're walking you look up from the crumpled paper and you see a fairly short-"

Rowan cuts me off,
"Fairly?!"

I roll my eyes,
"Okay fine.

Pretty short girl with blonde hair and wavy hair.
She's walking hand in hand with some hot guy.
You notice by the land yard color that they're juniors.
You're only a little freshman so here comes the big decision:

Do you look at them? No are you crazy?! They're upperclassmen!

Do you smile at them? Do you want to get shoved in a locker?

Or do you scramble away staring at the ground the whole time? Do you want to be known as weird and unsocial without even trying?

Like I said: you're freaking out.

You decide to just do what comes out.

As you and the girl pass by you throw a sweet smile as she does back.

Now you're elated.
You're basically popular already. You're friends with a junior and you haven't said a word yet.
I'm already loving high school.

You only wish it would be that easy.

Now it's time for art class. The thing with art is there's students from every grade in it.
Lehigh valley requires you to take the class in order to graduate.
And we'll we'll we'll would you believe it?
I'm taking it the same time you are.

You walk in the class and see that same blonde girl from the hall way sitting next to that same guy.

Your friend you met in homeroom calls you over there next to her so you gladly take that seat which is in the middle of me and your friend, Cece.

You feel some sort of weird connection that you don't know but I'm feeling the same way.

I'm wondering why I feels some history automatically between me and you.

She's just a freshman let it go.

I immediately feel almost annoyed or sick brad.
I just shake my head and let the thought fade away.

Several days, soon weeks, soon months pass. You and I have some classes together so we're kinda forced to talk.

I've given you some rides home and we've become decent friends.

One day we go back to my house and sit in my room and watch new girl like we always do when we should be doing homework.

And I've gotta tell you,
I always think about how pretty you are. I mean as a friend of course.
Your laugh is really contagious and you have a perfect smile. Your hands are so soft and your-

Okay shut up Sabrina. We get it. You're secretly gay for Rowan.

Woah woah what? Yeah no.

Little did I know, you were panicking the same way.

So, we're watching an episode where jess is comforting cece after a break up. She kisses her cheek and holds her hand, cuddling up to her.

I notice you seem a little conflicted.

I turn to you and pause the show asking what's wrong.

You start to rant how frustrating it is to see two girls who are just amazing friends who act so much like a couple but aren't. You can't understand how they don't feel a connection after all that.

I find this the funniest thing. I start to tease you day by day asking 'what do you wanna hold my hand today? You want me to kiss your cheek today huh freshman?'

I mean I get where you're coming from. How do they not feel... feelings??

I certainly feel something, but I can't figure out what it is. But what ever it is, its strong. And undeniable.

At this point, you're fed up with my jokes so you want to shut me up.

When I'm about to say something stupid to annoy you again, you cover my mouth and pin me on my back. My eyes open wide and I immediately feel butterflies.

Your heart is racing.

You say 'do it. You won't. Do what you've been saying you wanted to do.'

I grab your wrist and pull it off my mouth and say 'well hey it's what you want not what I-

You cut me off in a way I never expected to be.

With a kiss.

I can't HELP but kiss back, but I mean how could I not. You're the prettiest girl in your grade and every guy wants you. I mean hell even seniors and juniors and sophomores do too.

I'll tell you one thing, I never thought I'd like girls but damn do I like you.

This kiss felt better to me than any kiss I've gotten from any guy.

And I mean I've had a lot of those"

Rowan slaps me and I laugh and say,
"The end."

She leans her head down to lightly kiss me.

Best reward ever.

Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

Thanks for reading

I thought why not just make a fun story time within a story

I'm having writers block idek what else to write for this story.
Got any ideas involving drama ;)? You guys KNOW I LOVE drama☺️

Give me ideas for what's gonna happen in the future!

Don't forget to comment and like it shows how much you really like this book

Bye losers

Xoxo jackie