Chapter 102

Sabrina's POV

I ask everyone around wondering where Sofia is.
They all told me that she got scared of me and went home.

What a fucking pussy.

I get my phone out and call her.

The line rings for a while but eventually, I hear a little voice say,
"H-hey."

I say back angrily,
"Get your ass back here now. We'll take this outside."

And hang up without waiting for a response.

The question must've been bad.
This bitch goes too far.

I slip out of the front door and down the steps and wait on the street corner.

I see car lights coming towards me as it slows down and parks along the side walk.
Sofia stumbles out of the passenger seat and immediately says,
"Sab I'm so so-"

I cut her off with a punch across the face and say,
"What the fuck was the question? Was it that bad that you had to RUN AWAY?!"

She fumbles across her words not knowing what to say. She coughs out blood from her gum I probably just cut.

"WHAT WAS IT?!"

"Sabrina seriously. Just chill!"

I laugh trying to stay sane.
"Chill? Okay... fine. What was the question that you had to answer my girlfriends name for."

"Itwaswhoyouwantedtokissagain"

I narrow my eyes at her and say slowly,
"So. You thought it would be smart of you. To say my fucking girlfriend."

She throws her hands up and says out of breath,
"I'm drunk. I'm tired. I was having fun. What do you expect? I didn't mean it!"

I exclaim,
"YOU'RE LIKE 24! MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP HANGING OUT WITH 17-21 YEAR OLDS! AND YOU OBVIOUSLY MEANT IT! DO YOU THINK IM STUPID?"

She starts shaking and says,
"D-don't fucking get in a fight with me right now."

I hear the front door open and a bunch of steps pile out onto the porch. I block out some people's cheers and others protests and say,
"Too late."

I throw another fist to her gut making her hurl over holding her stomach in pain.
When she lifts her head up she punches me across the face. I maintain my balance and uppercut her making her stumble and fall backwards. I hover over her and she cries out,
"OKAY OKAY OKAY! I'M SORRY. I-I.... I'm done. I'm not trying to start shit. Even if I did. It doesn't matter I'm sure your little girlfriend doesn't care. She probably agrees with me, she had to have loved it as much as I did. You can't deny destiny."

I bite my cheek so hard down I start tasting blood.

I try to hold myself back, but I can't..

I lost it.

I start kicking and punching her going on a full fucking rampage.
She's dead to me. Soon to be literally.

I feel hands on my shoulders pulling me back and off of her and voices coming from Peyton and James trying to calm me down.

I stare at her breathing heavy. I say to her,
"You fucking wish!"

I spit on her and nudge out of the guys' grip. I turn around and see Rowan holding her hands to her chest and looking worried.

I give her a look that says "let's go."
And start to walk back to her house.
She follows behind and as we pass 3 blocks, it starts to rain hard.