Chapter 43

Sabrina's POV:

Is it bad we still love each other, but might want to try with other people?
It'll help us get back together easier in the end.

Yeah that's what we'll do. Well me at least.
Maybe I'll start a little thing with Corey and she can start a little thing with Jake. The whole time we most likely won't stop loving each other.
I get the break idea. I think we need it.

I gotta tell her what I'm thinking. Because maybe I'm wrong or she has a better idea.

I rush through getting dressed and my hair and makeup done and run to Rowan's dressing room.
She's getting her makeup done.
I say walking right up to her,
"I think I have a solution."

She says,
"Uh Sabrina right now?"

I say rushing,
"Yes or else I'll forget what I was just saying to myself. It's good stuff. I think- dammit I think I just forgot."

She laughs and says,
"Okay fine just tell me what you're thinking about."

I say rather fast,
"I think we should try seeing other people so we that can really help our situation out. But during this we will still most likely not fall out of love for each other- or atleast I won't- because Rowan I still love you with everything and I hate the way it all ended and I never want it to end forever because- I because- I just- I hate fighting and especially with you and- God I want to kiss you right now- but since Corey and Jake like us still maybe we can just- yeah."

I take in deep breaths because I said all that non stop.
Our hair dresser looks between us two lovingly and she says to Rowan,
"I think you have a keeper."

Rowan scoffs and says,
"Not helping."

I look at her with eyes that scream 'so? Yes or no?'

She says,
"I mean I guess it will help with our problems in... Trust."

I smile and say,
"Okay. And if this doesn't work then I'll just sew my lips together so I can't say another stupid thing to lose you again."

And go out to set because Michael wanted to quickly go over my lines.

Rowan's POV:

If she's gonna keep being so cute all the time, I don't know how long I can keep this break.
It's really only to see if I can trust her again. I want her to feel and be free and so I can see what she does.

But she only seems to want to try things to get us back together. But this little plan of hers might help.
I can see how she treats Corey and if she will screw him over at parties and it'll tell us if we even belong with anyone else besides each other.

When she happily ran out of the room just now feeling confident in what she said, my hair dresser couldn't help but smile. I say biting my lip
"What?"

She giggles and says,
"She really is cute."

I blush and say quietly,
"Yeah."

She says,
"What's this break she's talking about?"

I breathe in deeply and say sighing out,
"Uh. Oh you know sometimes couples just need some time off especially when they spend too much time together, sometimes it get tense and sometimes trust gets lost."

She says pursing her lips,
"Yeah I understand. My fiancée and I were like that."

I ask,
"What did you guys do to resolve it?"

She says grabbing the bottle of leave in conditioner,
"Well we just remembered that fights happen, but they don't mean it has to lead to the end of our relationship since it had so much chemistry. And for you two, don't stress about it so much. You're young! Just have fun."

I say,
"What if one has too much fun. It leads to conflict. And then loss of trust."

She says,
"Well that's when you both need to come to an understanding."

I purse my lips and nod my head.
I know she simplified it a lot, but I guess she's right.
I'm not over reacting right?
I don't want to lose our relationship, but when is cheating okay?
Never.

She hugs me from behind and says,
"It's all gonna turn out fine. You both seem like you're on the same page. Don't worry about it. Why don't you head to set."

I nod and thank her and start the day.

Sabrina's POV:

The first episode went well.
Riley and maya hugged a lot, but hey.
That's why we're actresses.
We don't let real life situations get in the way of acting.
Anyway.
Now it's time for this stupid intermission thing thanks to Corey.
Actually I don't really care I just get to talk to the fans and hang with them the whole time.

As everyone is setting up the set I'm standing by the end of the stage talking to the fans that are asking me random questions.
We're laughing and having a good time until the one question I knew that was gonna be asked, finally was:

"How are you and Rowan?"

Immediately everyone cheers and screams over the question.
I sheepishly laugh and look back at her who's blushing at me.
We will NOT tell them about the fight.
I say,
"We're great."

Everyone cheers again and someone else asks,
"Do you guys go on dates and stuff?"

I say,
"When we have free time we go to the beach and stuff or we'll go out to dinner so yeah."

Someone else asks,
"How many times do you guys make out in a day?"

I blush and say loudly,
"Any other questions?"

Everyone laughs and cheers knowing that we do.. Or used to.. Make out a lot.
Someone says,
"KISS RIGHT NOW."

Then everyone starts chanting,
"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. KISS."

Suddenly I feel arms around my neck.
My body swings around and my eyes are met with Rowan's.
I missed this already.

We smash our lips together and I swear everyone just had a heart attack in the audience.
We slowly pull back and stare into each other's eyes.
I breathe out a smile and she presses our foreheads together as she's smiling.
Everyone is still freaking out of happiness.

But then I remembered.
Corey.

Actually he might understand.
He knows they can't know Rowan and I broke up and why we did.
But if he doesn't understand and gets mad then I just give up.
I look over and see everyone in the cast smiling at us.
We finally let go and I go back to the crowd and say,
"Happy?"

Everyone says at once,
"YES!"

I laugh and we continue on and then eventually get to the last episode for today and we all head home.

Thanks for putting up with my drama in this book and not hating me too much😂
Thanks for reading

Xoxo Jackie💗