Chapter 79

Sabrina's POV:

Skip ahead a few hours

Well Rowan's still really weak and kinda un aware, but the doctors said that would be expected.

I called Sarah, my family and the band and told them all the good news.

I'm so grateful my baby's okay.

One of the nurses comes in and says,
"Okay Row baby how you feeling sweet cheeks."

I smirk to myself and repeat it quietly,
"Sweet cheeks."

The nurse turns around and jokes to me in a sassy way,
"You got a problem here blondie?"

Everyone laughs and I say putting my hands up,
"No mam no problems here."

She winks and clicks her tongue.
She turns back to Rowan and says,
"How about we get you up and walking again, huh?"

Rowan looks at me with a concerned look.
I sweetly smile back and say softly holding my arms out,
"Come here."

The nurse looks at us repeatedly and says,
"Ahh I see what's going on. Sweet cheeks and blondie are more than just pals aren't they?"

I feel myself blushing a little so I look up at the ceiling trying to distract myself from smiling.
Rowan squeals and says,
"Awe that was the cutest thing ever."

I let my head fall down biting my bottom lip not holding back the grin spreading across my face.

The nurse purses her lips and nods her head and says,
"So what'd you do about this.. whole situation, blondie?"

I stand my tongue on top of my teeth and say not wanting to give too much away,
"Lets just say I stopped anything from happening to her again from that same person."

She says jokingly sassy,
"Well that was said half-heartedly."

Rowan, Peyton, Corey and I look at each other and start to bust out laughing.

I correct her,
"Actually it was said whole-maya-heartedly."

She says putting her hands out for Rowan to hold,
"I ain't even gonna ask. Come on sweet cheeks stand up for me and your girlfriend other there will ya?"

I wink at Rowan as I'm running my fingers through my hair and see her face get red and her fidgeting.

The nurse scoffs and lightly slaps my leg and says,
"Stop your flirtin' and save it for later!"

We all laugh again and watch Rowan stand up and walk with ease. She was only unconscious for 24 hours. She wasn't hit too too hard on her head so she was barely in a coma.
I wonder how she got out and what it's like.

Rowan's POV:

If it wasn't for Sabrina rushing to be here for me, I would still be in a coma.

When I heard her sobs and crying to me, I had to try my HARDEST to try to wake myself up.

It's like I was just in a pitch black room.

I started to scream in there, I tried to run as far as I could, I pinched myself.
Hearing Sabrina echoing around me made me start to cry too.

I don't know what happened but some how her crying woke me up..

It was the craziest feeling and thing, but overall it was also the scariest feeling and thing.
You don't know if you'll come out, what happened, where you are..

I'm still in shock of it all.

I walk to my parents and sister as they pull me in for a tight hug.
Then Peyton and Corey and Sabrina all hug me in a group hug.
When we pull back Sabrina hangs her arms around my shoulders and kisses my forehead.
I bury my head into her chest as she pulls me closer, smelling her scent.

No words have to be said between us.
The silence is screaming.

Sabrina's POV:

After holding Rowan in my arms for a few minutes, I let go and she hesitantly pulls back.

I smile at her and we passionately kiss each other's lips.

Corey grabs my shoulders from behind and shakes me saying,
"Well well well. Look who's here!"

Peyton says,
"We missed you little miss 'I'm too busy touring the country.' How's it been? Are you staying?"

I say,
"Ha ha very funny. And yeah it's been going perfectly. I'm so happy doing it. And we'll I can't stay. I canceled today's show and I think I have to fly back there tomorrow morning now that I know Rowan's gonna be okay."

I say the last part looking at my girlfriend. She says as she wraps her arms around my waist,
"Yes you're gonna fly back tomorrow morning. I'm fine and you need to continue your tour! I appreciate you coming and pausing it, but it's all good now."

I smile and say quietly,
"Good."

The nurse says after a minute or so of silence,
"Okay well it seems you guys are pretty much all set. We're gonna do a few mandatory tests on Rowan and then she'll be able to leave within the next 1-2 days. So if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me or Doctor Reichant himself."

I say,
"Thank you nurse-"

I stop to observe her name tag and continue,
"Richler."

She says friendly,
"Anytime blondie. But you can call me Jane."

And walks out.

Corey says,
"I reckon she likes you Sab."

I scoff and Rowan jokes,
"You cheater!"

And kicks me in the leg. I laugh and say,
"Ow! And stop it she's like 20 and just- no. I have you and you forever."

I grab her hands and intertwine her fingers with mine as I kiss her hand.
She blushes and everyone coos.

I say,
"Yeah yeah."

skip to the next day

I didnt sleep much last night with everyone coming in and checking rowans vitals and such and all the machines beeping.

from the hour or so of sleep i got, i woke up in rowans arms on her hospital bed.

I've always hated the hospital, but i insisted on staying last night since im leaving this morning.

I would take rowan with me but she cant be released till tomorrow, but maybe I'll fly her out to stay on tour with me for the rest of the time.

She cant be doing much after what happened for a while, and I need to be able to keep her safe.
Plus: we can go somewhere right after the last show for our anniversary!

It's gonna be great I can't wait

Yay new chapter! Chapter 80 will be written by KaseyBonanno ! Again, congrats love and thanks to everyone that played you all know your stuff about this book

Please vote and comment down beloooowwwww and as always thanks for readin ya losers ily

Xoxo Jackie