Chapter 4

Sabrinas POV:

Skip to next week

Today is my 3 show day for the play Corey and I are in.
I'm excited and sad because the last one is our last show all together.

Good thing it's Friday. This whole week has been crazy. I've had other shows, concerts, signings, recording for the show, rehearsals, and live tapings.
It's definitely an exhausting life. But this Monday I'll be able to go home for Christmas!

Rowan and I have gotten a little more flirty-ish within the week. We've kissed each other on the cheek, and it wasn't for a picture, we hold hands, and we've fallen asleep cuddling like we did last week except it's every night.
Whether it's at my apartment or her house we've spend every night together.
Gosh she makes me so happy.

I woke up bright and early this morning, which is surprising because of how tried I am.

I'm confused to see we're snuggled up
on the corner of the couch.

Oh and by the way, yes our parents know about us and they're absolutely supportive of us.
I never thought I was bi and neither did Row, but hey it's okay you can't control your feelings.
And I think Corey and Peyton and Jake and Brad know about us too. They haven't been acting any different so I think/hope they're fine with it.

I lightly shake Rowan awake saying tiredly,
"Waaakkeee uupp."

She rubs her eyes and yawns and groans,
"But we have off today."

I pout,
"I don't. Corey and I have 3 shows today."

She sits up and squints her chocolate brown eyes at me and says,
"Oh yeah I forgot for a second. Ugh. Okay. My family and I are gonna come to your last show so be expecting us back in your room."

I joke,
"If I'm not asleep by then."

She kisses my cheek softly and whispers,
"Good luck babe."

It makes butterflies flutter through my body. I just wanted her. I wanted her lips.
God she's perfect.
I can't help but smile and look deeply into her beautiful eyes.
I feel myself leaning in. I want to stop but once she moved closer towards me, it felt right. My eyes slowly shut and our lips touched and lightly moved in synchronization.
We both pull back slowly at the same time. I stare at her and say quietly,
"I've been waiting for this moment forever."

She giggles and coos,
"Me too. And it was just as perfect as I imagined."

I break my stare and ask,
"Why were we on the couch anyway?"

She says,
"Because we were all watching The Polar Express and we fell asleep."

I nod and say getting off the couch
"Oh okay. Well I gotta go. I'll see you later."

She gets up and hugs me from behind and says,
"Okay go get ready and good luck again. You're gonna kill it like always."

I smile and thank her and grab my bag and head out the door.
I drive to my apartment and take a warm shower and dress into the clothes I wear underneath my 'Wendy' outfit.
I get back in my car and head to the playhouse.
When I get there Corey greets me with a hug and says,
"Hey you ready for today?"

I nod and say,
"More than I'll ever be."

He laughs and follows me back towards our makeup artists.
On the way he says,
"So how are you and Row?"

I blush at the thought of her and say,
"Great. She's perfect."

He smiles and says,
"You guys are perfect together. I'm glad you two are happy."

I say feeling guilty,
"Listen Corey I'm sorry I never acknowledged you liking me. It was just at the time we had our moments together and don't get me wrong, I enjoyed them very much, I just was starting to get my feelings for her and everything took off from there."

He stops and holds me by my shoulders and says,
"You don't have to explain. I understand. Just know I'll always be here for you and I'll always like you. You're my best friend and I never want to lose that."

I smile and hug him tightly.
Corey's such a great friend.
He lets go and says in a girl voice,
"C'mon Wendy lets get our makeup."

I laugh and playfully punch his side.

After makeup we go to wardrobe and meet up with Kevin and Auggie and the rest of the cast.
Once we're in our outfits, we're ready to go on for the first show today at 9am.
This is going to be a long day.

Skip to after the last show

As the curtain closes we let go of our hand holding, group bow and head back stage.
After we go around and congratulate everyone and share hugs, we all go back toward our rooms.
Corey and mine and right next to each other so we walk together.

I go in my room and throw myself down on the couch and fall asleep almost instantly.

Rowan's POV:

Sabrina was awesome! She's my perfect little Wendy.
After the curtain closes I get up and go backstage with my family following behind.
I can't believe she's gonna be away from me for 2 weeks.
Yeah it's for Christmas and she hasn't seen her  family in 2 years, and I'm happy for her.. Buuuut I'm gonna miss her so much. Sigh.
I gotta make the most of this weekend with her.

We go back to all the cast's rooms and I see Corey walking into Sabrina's. I call,
"Core!"

He turns around and smiles and waves,
"Hey Blanchards!"

My family greets him and I ask,
"Is Sabrina in there?"

He peeks his head in the door and says, holding it open for us,
"Yeap she is."

I smile and thank him and walk in to find her asleep peacefully on the couch.
I smile at her innocence and sit next to her and tickle her hand dangled over the edge.
She scrunches her nose and closes her eyes tighter. I say,
"Wake up sleepyhead."

I see her holding back a smile as she opens her eyes and yawns.
I say,
"You were AMAZING up there. You sounded and looked and acted perfectly. I'm proud of my little Wendy."

She smiles at me and it immediately brings chills through my body. I love that smile.
She says,
"Thank you Row. And thanks for coming."

I say,
"Well this is our last weekend together before the 1 and a half week break for Christmas so I want to see you as much as I can."

I smile at the ground when I feel my face getting red. She makes me blush just thinking about her.
Sabrina stands up and uses her two fingers and lifts my chin up and our eyes lock.
This reminds me of this morning when we first kissed.
I can tell by looking into her beautiful, ice, blue eyes she's thinking the same thing.
I smile and touch my forehead to hers.
She says as soft as ever,
"I can't wait to spend this weekend with you. It's gonna be special."

Awe I love this chapter so much! Their first kiss and more flirting😍
Next chapter will probably just either be the next morning or this night. And I'm sooo sorry I'm taking so long to update I have midterms next week and I've been doing a lot of studying plus I have my other fanfic "Everything Will Change 2" that you should check out ;)
Thanks for reading
xoxo Jackie