Chapter 25

Corey's POV:

I stare at the two destined lovers not saying a word to each other.

Finally Rowan cuts in sternly,
"You have some explaining to do."

Then Ben knocks in the doorway and says,
"Hey I- uh don't mean to interrupt, but Michael called us to set."

Rowan continues,
"Right after rehearsal. Got it?"

Sabrina mutters,
"Yeah."

She knows she was in the wrong.

Hey, woah I know what you're thinking!
Yeah we made out too.. but SHHH I'm not the one that was ruining a relationship by not telling about it.
And it wasn't just me okay? It was Bradley, Peyton, and Ros- okay I'll stop. The more I think about it, the worse it sounds.
The Disney cast isn't as innocent as everyone thinks..

Sabrina's POV:

After rehearsals were called over, Rowan immediately grabs me by my arm and leads me back to her dressing room.
I sit down on the couch and sigh out.

She says,
"Your move. Explain."

I stand up and say defending myself,
"Well hey you're the one that went behind my back too and made up with Jake then ignored me for 5 months. The hell was that all about? I've been ready to explain, Rowan. So actually YOUR move."

As I was talking I walked closer to her and soon we were inches apart. My eyebrows bounce waiting for her to answer.
Her expression falls and says walking away,
"Fine. You're right. But what did you expect me to say or react? Like 'Oh no it's okay babe that you haven't told me how you went to parties and hoe'd around while you quote on quote liked me. I forgive you!' No Sabrina! That's not how it is! You hurt me. Why didn't you just ever tell me? I thought we were always best friends."

I say,
"I already know I did wrong! If you want me to have told you so bad then please tell me, How would that even have come up in a conversation? It wouldn't. So me just blurting it out of no where wouldn't have been good either!"

She says,
"Whatever Sabrina."

I say,
"I explained. I did what you wanted. It's the past. There is nothing I can do about it to make this any better. There is no point of being mad at me at something I already did months ago. Instead of dwelling on something that already happened why not something you can still change? You and Jake. Its your turn now, explain."

She says,
"We made up. He's my friend. Why does it matter to you so much?"

I get close to her again and whisper right against her face meaningfully,
"Because I'm going to protect you no matter what whether you hate me or not. That's why it matters so much to me."

It shuts her right up.
I say emotionless walking out,
"Come on I'm driving you home."

I go to my dressing room and grab my keys and after a minute I hear her footsteps following behind me to my car.

I smirk to myself knowing I'm right.
I mean I'm not right for what I did but I'm right- you know what I mean!

The car ride is silent.
I wouldn't say awkward. I'd say.... Tense.
Very tense.

Good thing she only lives like 10 minutes away.
Or...
Maybe we'll just go back to my apartment.
Yeah that's what I'll do.

I don't say anything I just keep driving.
As I pass the turn I would take to go to Rowan's house she opens her mouth to say something but closes it again and looks back out the window.
Again, I smirk to myself because she can't see me and I'm all in the clear now.
By tonight we'll be back to normal.

After a few more minutes,
We get back to my apartment.
She doesn't say anything and goes up to my apartment.
I unlock the door and let her in first and close it after myself.
She walks toward the couch and I lightly push her back onto it and press our lips together hard and put my hands on either side of her on the couch.
She pulls back and death stares at me, but I know she loved it.
I missed her lips on mine.
As she is about to say something I cut her off by kissing her again, this time my hands moving to her hips falling on top of her.
Her hands hold my waist as she kisses back.

This ladies and gents is how you win your girlfriend back without having to 'talk it out.'

:) told you all
Thanks for reading lovelies I absolutely love all the constant support
Xoxo Jackie💗