Chapter 32

Sabrina's POV:

Skip 2 days

Today is the day Rowan and I leave for the Bahamas. It sucks were only going for the weekend but it's a well needed vacation and I'll take as much as I can get with my girl.

I go out to the living room and see Rowan leaning against the wall on her phone.
I quietly approach her and put my hands on either side of her on the wall and mash our lips together.
She gasps and I whisper,
"You already had yourself pinned to the wall so this was easy."

She smirks seductively and bites her lip and moves closer to my face and kisses me gently then bites my bottom lip.
I quietly moan against her lips and move my hands to her neck right below her ears massaging her hair behind her head.
She says in between kisses,
"We should. We. Should. Probably leave. Soon. Soon."

I lift up her legs and let her straddle me and push her body back against the wall and kiss her lips repeatedly.
She moans against my lips and pushes my head back for a breath.

I lick my lips and say breathing out,
"Okay we should go."

She kisses the side of my head and says making her fingers crawl up my chest,
"We continue this later."

I viciously nod my head and let her down.
We grab our bags since that's all we needed for the weekend and head out the door.

I open the passenger door for her and take our backpacks and put them in the backseat and get in the drivers seat of my car.
I give her a look and say,
"Ready?"

She grins widely and says,
"So damn ready."

Since we had to leave late early for a flight and it's 5pm, we get to see the sunset as we drive.

10 minutes in to the drive to the airport, I look over at Rowan and see she fell asleep already.
I quietly laugh shaking my head and look back on the road, keeping my one hand resting on the gear shift.

She sleepily turns her head to face me keeping her eyes closed and grabs my hand and rests it on her lap.

I pout at how cute she is and wait till we get to a red light and kiss her peaceful face.

Skip to the flight

Rowan's POV:

When we got to the airport in LA we were greeted with a lot a lot a lot a lot of fans, being they knew we were going but still, I love how much they love us.

Sabrina fell asleep 20 minutes into the flight and it's 8 hours.
We won't be landing I'll about 3am.
I'm assuming this was the only flight here, but I'm so grateful Sab even did this for me for Christmas. She's always working hard and plus with the show we never get a vacation. Plus now we're a free couple so this was much deserved.

I lean my head back and before I close my eyes I look over at my girlfriend.
She's leaning against the window asleep.
I cuddle against her side and lay my head on her arm.
She breathes in deeply and slowly moves her arm from under me and the around my body.
I kiss her shoulder and try to go to sleep.

Skip to after the flight

Sabrina shakes me and says,
"We're about to land."

I groan to myself. I'm so tired.
Not even cuddling with her helped me sleep.
The guy next to me kept doing that bobble head thing leaning on my shoulder and there was a kid behind me who kept playing with the seat.

When we get out of the jetway and into the airport we see there's a huge crowd of fans waiting for us screaming.
I check the time on my phone and see it's 3am.
My eyes open wide and say to them smiling,
"You guys are NUTS it's so late!"

They laugh and we take pictures with and meet them all.

And finally an hour later, we get an uber back to our hotel.
Since we're staying at the Atlantis resort at The Reef hotel,
We have to walk through the pool area to get to the lobby.
Sabrina stops in her tracks and smirks at me.
I whine tiredly,
"No no babe I'm so tired please let's just go to bed."

She scoffs and says,
"Didn't you sleep on the plane? I'm wide awake!"

I say,
"No the stupid kid behind me was playing with the seat then the guy next to me kept leaning on me. Yeah you somehow were dead within 20 minutes."

She shrugs and says,
"Deep sleeper I guess. But just for a liiiiittle while? Pwease."

I sigh and walk to the pool giving in. She jumps out of excitement like a little kid.
I groan,
"We could just night swim tomorrow night."

She says,
"Yes we could but it's Friday night, our first night in paradise!"

I say,
"Actually on paradise. It's paradise island."

She exclaims,
"Exactly you got it! Plus the pool is always open all day and all night so that makes this even better."

I set our bags on the pool side chairs and look around the pool.
It really is cool. There's waterfalls and there's two different sides to it with palm trees all around it.
It's really pretty when it's lit up at night.

I don't see Sabrina and assume she went to change in her bikini in the bathroom so I set my phone down and suddenly I feel arms wrapped around me forcefully and before I can scream they cover my mouth and jump in the pool with me.

I surface with the person and am greeted with blonde locks.
I glare at her and she grins widely.
I scoff and whisper scream,
"What was that for?!"

Sabrina splashes me a little and whispers,
"I had to. You didn't see me and I saw an opportunity and took it."

I say,
"That's something Maya would do."

She busts out laughing and I laugh too.
She kisses my cheek and pouts saying like an innocent kid,
"Do you still wove me?"

I wrap my arms around her neck and say staring into her gorgeous blue eyes,
"Always."

I stayed at the reef hotel in Atlantis this summer and it's so gorgeous so if you guys wanna look it up on the website so you can really have a visual to where they are and what they're talking about feel free! Here's a link:

http://www.atlantisbahamas.com/rooms/thereefatlantis/suites

Thanks for being patient on this update and thanks for reading💗💗
Xoxo Jackie