Chapter 45

Skip ahead 4 weeks

Corey's POV:

This week the cast and I are in Malibu for a little summer get away.

Oh right you don't care about why do you?
No.
You just want to know how Sabrina and Rowan are now..
Well...

They're....

Atleast civil now..

They're still not back.
That's why I want to do this little vacation not only because it's Malibu, but for them to realize they need to be together till the end.

They always went to the beach together! and oh did I forget to mention one huge catch for them?

They have to share a room.

I'm sharing my bed with Peyton, and Amir is in the same room, and Sarah and ceci are sharing a room.
Oh yeah Sarah's gonna meet us there because she's closer than we are plus that's like our best friend group.

I give them a day before they're sleeping in the same bed again.

My plans are always flawless.

Sabrina's POV:

Seriously Corey?! Are you on my side or not?
This vacation was a good idea, but sharing a room with her?

I won't last a day. Not being able to fall asleep in her arms as she's in the bed right next to mine will drive me absolutely insane.

Not to mention how we have to fake our relationship every live taping.

"Okay guys ready for our flight?"

Peyton chirps.
It's 6am. How is he so happy?
6 hour flight, 3 hour time difference.
You can guess what I'll do when we get there! Sleep!

Corey and I check us all in and head back to our terminal with everyone else. When we're going through the tickets, I notice mine and Rowan are next to each other.
Of course.
I punch Corey hard giving him a dead leg.

He winces from the pain and says breathing hard,
"WhY would you DO that?"

Peyton reaches over and rubs Corey's leg making him smile and kiss his cheek.

They wouldn't even be a thing if it weren't for Rowan and I.

I feel like just grabbing her arm and bringing her somewhere where we can talk.

Finally, we board the plane.
We are celebrities and we always get to be the first ones on the plane.
I'm walking in front of Rowan up towards our seats, sadly, we don't have first class this time. Just like the Bahamas. Ugh.

Finally we get to our seat row.
I back away and say,
"After you."

She gives me a look and says,
"Why, you want our seats to be exactly on the paper?"

I say in a confused tone,
"No because I think the window seat is better why wouldn't you want it? You get to lean on it."

She starts to say something else but I cut her off saying fed up,
"Goddammit Rowan get in the seat."

She trudges over and sits down and I sit in the middle seat. I take my phone out of my pocket and put my left ear bud in turning on my music.
I hear her say something, but I ignore it since I couldn't make out what it was.
Hah. Make out. I miss doing that.
Shut up Sabrina.

She takes my ear bud out and says softly,
"I'm sorry."

I put the arm rest between us down and say sarcastically,
"It's okay!"

She sighs and looks back out the window.

I lean my head against my hand and try to forget I'm sitting next to the love of my life, but I can't kiss her or even look at her because we're in a fight.

I thought my plan wood work.
She was happy to see I could be trusted at parties again, but she just "still wasn't ready"

Did she get over me??

Hey guys thanks for all the support on this book! It's honestly so overwhelming I love to read your comments on the chapters. I love you guys!
Update soon.

Xoxo Jackie💗