Chapter 87

Rowan's POV:

Skip ahead a few days

Today is the last show of the EVOLution tour. Everyone's exhausted, but sad at the same time.
Especially Sabrina.

Right now we're in a hotel in Fort Lauderdale and Sabrina is still sleeping.

Sometime last night, she hit 10 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM!

I'm so proud of her she deserves so much.
She works so hard and this tour has been a dream of hers and I don't think she's ever been  so happy.

Sarah and I woke up early this morning and went to the nearest party city to get a bunch of balloons and streamers for a special wake up for Sabs.

When we get back with 3 bags full of stuff, we make up the rest of the band and crew.
We bring them into the living room and I whisper,
"Okay Sarah and I planned out a surprise wake up for sabs for hitting 10 million on Instagram.
Basically we're just gonna play loud music and pop these popper streamers and put a bunch of balloons in her room."

Everyone agrees and we try our best to quietly, yet quickly blow up all the balloons.

When we're done, Caleb goes into her room and syncs his phone to a Bluetooth speaker so he can blast a song.

I join him in the room and put balloons everywhere.
Soon after everyone comes in with the poppers and streamers.

I look at Caleb and nod my head to cue him to play the song.

It starts to play loudly and Sabrina doesn't even flinch. She's still deeply asleep.

Nolan hits her head with a balloon and still. Nothing.

Caleb says,
"No way is she sleeping through this. No way no way."

I tug at her blanket covering half of her face. I pull it down but suddenly she startles awake and immediately pulls the blanket back up and over her face.
She pulls it down a little to look at everyone confused and scared and says groggily,
"What's happening?"

We all yell and pop the streamers,
"Happy 10 milliooooon!"

She lightens up and laughs as we all throw balloons at her.
I grab her hand and pull her up and put the 0 from the '10 million' balloons around her neck.
She weakly smiles and closes her eyes putting her head in her hands.
She lays back on the bed and groans out.
I say,
"Yaaaay happy last day of evolution tour, 2 million streams of thumbs, and 10 million!"

She laughs into her hand and says,
"I'm too tired for this right now."

Sarah says,
"Too bad. You gotta get up!"

She looks at her phone for the time and says,
"No I don't. Get out of my room I'm going back to sleep."

Everyone laughs and walks out of the room closing the door behind.

I turn to Sabrina and see her patting on the bed next to her with her arms out.
I smirk and climb into bed and into her arms.
She wraps her arms around my torso and kisses all over my back and my neck, making me giggle.
She intertwines our legs and plays with my hair.
I flip around to face her and bury my head in her chest.
I tilt my head up to kiss her whole face repeatedly.