Chapter 94

Rowan's POV:

I jolt my body straight up after waking up from yet another nightmare. I feel my face covered in tears and my hands are shaking.

Everything felt so real.

This is the second dream when something bad happened with me and Sabrina.

The first one was a week ago and it started off when I was alone in my room and I saw Sabrina went live on Instagram. I decided to click on it and right when I went on she answered a question asking if she misses me. She said she does but I deserved someone better and that's why she left.
I woke up from that nightmare screaming. Screaming that I know what I deserve and it's her.

Tonight's nightmare, however, was terrifying.
She was in a car accident on her radio show tour. She died.
I couldn't get to the hospital in whatever state she was at in time to say goodbye.
I had to hear about it over the phone.

I haven't seen Sab in about 3 weeks and I miss her like crazy.
I want her to come home

~~~

I just got home from getting ice cream for Carmen. She got her tonsils taken out and I decided to be a good older sister for the first time.

"Hi honey. How was the shoot?"

My mom says from the kitchen.
I also just decided to get this treat for her on my way home from another photo shoot with Chris.
I say,
"Oh it was really good! Where's Carmen I got her ice cream?"

She coos and says,
"Now isn't that the cutest thing."

I roll my eyes and say,
"Yeah yeah. Where is the little rat?"

She says,
"Upstairs in her room."

I go upstairs and down the hall. I quietly knock on the door frame and peek my head in to see my chipmunked face little sister.
I snort trying not to laugh.
She groans and says with a mouth full of gauze,
"What do you want? I'm in pain here!"

I say,
"I know I know I'm sorry. I got you some ice cream because I know you can't eat solids and cold helps with the swelling."

Her eyes brighten up and says,
"Really? Thanks row."

I see her try to smile without making the cotton pop out of her mouth. I giggle and walk over to her bed and hand her the cup with a spoon.
I mess up her hair and say,
"Feel better kid. It's not that bad I went through it too you'll live."

She smiles sweetly and thanks me again before I walk out and into my own room.
I sit down at my desk and prop my phone up on a notepad as I scroll through Instagram.

Suddenly, I get a notification saying Sabrina is live! YAY MY BABY!
I immediately click it and watch her prop her phone up and walk away for a second.
She comes back and looks through the comments and gasps and says,
"Rowan's on! Hi rowbaby I miss you."

I blush and comment,
Why haven't you texted me today huh🤔

I giggle as she reads it and says,
"I know I'm sorry I'm sorry. When I was on the air you were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up by the time I got off."

I comment,
Otay fine you're off the hook

She smiles and says soothingly,
"I love you."

I comment back,
I love you too. Now talk to your fans.

She says,
"Oh right. Okay so hey guys I haven't done this in a while. How've you all been?"

~~~