Chapter 35

Rowan's POV:

IM NOT AT FAULT HERE!
I WAS BLINDLY KISSING ANOTHER GIRL WHO IMMEDIATELY SMASHED OUR LIPS TOGETHER. SO I ASSUME ITS SABRINA!
SABRINA OBVIOUSLY DIDNT BLINDLY KISS BRAD.
It's Sabrina.
Knowing her she did it to make me jealous because she saw me with Sofia.
I didn't want to kiss Sofia.
God Sabrina's so easy to read.
I know exactly what went through her dumb blonde mind she's not very intricate when it comes to anything relationship wise.

I stomp out of the apartment after slapping her across the face.
What?! Don't get mad at me for that. I'm mad. I'm hurt.
She purposely cheated.
I don't need her.
Maybe Jake and I can get back together. He seems to have stayed by my side through everything and never turned against me.

I walk down the street not knowing where to go, but I keep walking straight.

Suddenly, Sabrina walks around a corner and says calmly facing me,
"I knew you'd be here."

I roll my eyes so forcefully they could've gotten stuck.

She sighs out and says emotionless,
"Please just let me explain I know you hate me, but please. I'll tell you the truth leaving nothing out."

And sits on a bench patting next to her for me to sit.
I scoff and sit on the other end,
"I would hope you'd tell me the truth."

She says,
"I would! I just- whatever. Okay so first off uh Austin brought some beer. I had a few."

My eyes widen and say feeling a lump in my throat,
"I already hate this story."

She says sadly,
"I know. I'm sorry. So anyway some people that drank had some too and some of those people are Ross, Sofia, and Brad. More people did too- not the point. So anyway. Just before Ross' stupid drunk game, Brad told me he still likes me. I didn't say anything back because that was when the game started.
I planned on cheating and just opening my eyes to find you, but when I did I saw Sofia kissing you and you kissing her back... Rowan you have no idea how mad that got me. I guess I got so mad because I'm drunk- ugh fuck not the point either. So I got mad and just kissed Brad and yeah you know the rest.."

She finishes rubbing the back of her neck and continues to ramble on,
"And I know I said I wouldn't drink again and I know I said none of this stuff would happen again, but I can't help myself. And I know I've said that before, but we're just celebrating the movie premiere and I wanted to drink a little. But I didn't have too much, because I'm still aware of everything.. I'm just a little tipsy. I-I-I'm just really sorry. I know I'm an idiot and I know you probably will want to break up with me and I just don't want to lose you again, but I know there's probably nothing I can do because you hate me so much and I'm just really sorry-"

I cut her off when she starts to cry by putting my finger to her lips and say,
"Just- stop talking before you piss me off even more."

And mouths yeah as she looks down.
I sigh and say,
"I get it you wanted to drink a little to celebrate and that's one thing if you're ATLEAST 18, but you're no-"

She cuts me off,
"I'm 17 now-"

I cut her off,
"Fine then 21 just wait till you're fucking 21 because you obviously can't control yourself even if you are just tipsy! You're just too young and immature and just God you make me want to hate and strangle you but I can't."

She smiles a little to herself and I just glare. Her smile falls and I continue,
"If you ever drink again, it better be when you're 21. When you obviously have more control and self boundaries."

She nods and I say,
"Okay?"

She says quietly,
"Okay."

I breathe out and walk back inside with her behind.
Everyone was talking like nothing happened, which is the way I hoped. I don't want 20 eyes on me waiting for an awkward explanation.

Sofia comes up to me and says,
"Row sweetie I'm so sorry I just had way too much to drink I'm honestly ashamed of what I did I wouldn't ever purposely do that to you and Sabrina."

I smile and say,
"I forgive you Sof' don't worry about it we talked and it's all good."

She smiles in relief and apologizes to Sabrina and the night goes on like nothing happened.
Probably because 6/10 are drunk, but hey that's better off for us. Less explaining to do.

At 1am, everyone leaves in fear we'd get a noise complaint, plus everyone needs to rest up from the whole night in general.

Corey and Peyton stay to help clean the apartment up. It's full of just cans and crumbs of food and random pieces of paper and pillows thrown on the ground.

Within a half hour, we finish cleaning since there was the four of us.

Sabrina invited us to stay over since it was late already.

I say goodnight to Peyton and Corey who set up the pull out bed and mattress on the floor and walk into Sabrina's bedroom to find her passed out still in her heels and dress on top of the bed.
When I look at her I forget all about the anger and frustration this girl brings me. And trust me.. It's a lot.
I hate that she has that magic love spell that makes me fall for it every time I see her let alone touch or talk to her!

I shake her awake and say,
"Get dressed into something comfy and wash your face."

She groans and sits up.
I stand right in front of her legs that are hanging off the bed and look down at her.
She smiles cutely at me.
God why can't I stay mad at her?! She cheated on me.
But she did apologize and she only did it because she got jealous.
No she could've handled it like an adult and talked to me.
You know her. Plus she was drinking a little. She said she was sorry just let her go. She loves you and tells you more than enough.

I hate when I argue with myself.

I go into the other bathroom and wash off my makeup and brush my hair again and go back in my drawer here and pull out a pair of soffee shorts and a plain tee and put it on and climb into bed and go on my phone until Sabrina comes in.
Soon after, she does and immediately cuddles up to me and says with a small scared and sad voice,
"I'm sorry."

I say rubbing her hair,
"I know. Let's just forget about it. Get to sleep."

She breathes out and nestles her head in my neck and the pillow with her hands held close to her face.
I kiss her head at her innocence.
She looks up at me and kisses my chin because it's the only thing she can reach from how she's laying.
I say,
"Comfy?"

She nods and I say,
"Good."

And eventually fall asleep.

I feel like you guys should just know the process by now😂😂
Unless eventually there will be a long term break up?
Nah I'm just playing..
Or am I?
Nah for now there won't be
Thanks for reading
Xoxo Jackie