Chapter 18

SMUT/MATURE CONTENT AHEAD WARNING:
This part of the chapter is completely optional. It contains smut content between Rowan and Sabrina. Read if you like or read to the first and skip to the second bolded section to continue chapter

Sabrina's POV:

Later when all the cookies were done, we ended up eating one of the two batches we made.
Rowan and I cleaned off our face and hands from the mess we all made, but we need to definitely take a shower.

We both walk upstairs to my room and I sit on the edge of my bed on my phone.

Rowan stares at me and sits on my lap with her legs around my lower back.

I look up at her and smirk.
She whispers,
"Remember Saturday when I tried to watch you get un dressed?" 

I nod and she continues,
"Well how about I do it for you."

Start of smut!

It wasn't a question it was more or less a demand.
She knew what she wanted.
I look to make sure the door is closed and I give her a look of assurance and she smiles and kisses my neck and pushes me back onto the bed.

I roll us over so I'm on top.
I kiss her nose then her lips then her jawline and move down to her neck.
My hands move up her shirt and behind her back to unclasp her bra and slip it out her shirt.
My hands rest on her breast as I continue to kiss and suck further down her neck to her breasts.

She lets out a soft and quiet moan and I smile against her skin knowing I'm getting to her.
I take off her shirt and take off her jeans and slowly but surely take her panties off leaving her bare right under me.
I massage the top of her vagina and it makes her moan again and say,
"M-m. My turn."

I stop and let her make us switch positions.
She rather quickly takes my clothes off and bites the nipple of one of my boobs softly, but nicely.

Rowan's POV:

She moans out of pleasure and I look at my hot girlfriend and kiss her hard.
I say,
"We better get a shower now."

She says trailing off slowly, staring at me seductively
"Yeah.. We uh. We should. Shower-Yeah.."

And then she kisses my bare body leaving hickeys on mine and her neck.

End of smut!

After making out for a few more minutes we stop.
We've never gotten that heated before. I can't tell if I liked it......

Or if I loved it.
Goddamn that girl is gonna be the death of me.

We decided to take a shower together and you can tell where that went..

After our shower we get dressed normally.
As I'm slipping my shirt on I notice the few hickeys on each other.
I rub them with my thumb and say,
"Shit babe."

She pulls up her sweatpants laughing and says,
"I know. But with sweaters and hoodies and stuff they're covered. It's alright."

I nod in agreement.

After we're dressed we head downstairs for dinner and then we all sit in the living room watching girl meets world.
And no we don't watch the show but everyone else in the family wants to so oh well.

The creativity episode is on and Mrs. Carpenter says,
"this is one of my favorite episodes. I don't know why but I just like it."

Mr. Carpenter says sarcastically,
"Because your daughter's character is the main on this episode? But just a guess."

Everyone laughs and she says defensively,
"No! I guess I just like how maya sang for the first time."

Sabrina says with her eyes closed,
"We're not making Maya sing. Like that's not her thing. We just needed her to do something else that went with the arts they were 'cutting' to prove the point."

Her aunt sue says,
"Look at her all relaxed telling her mom about her job. I can't believe we're all together again."

Sab smiles leaning her head on my shoulder keeping opening her eyes to see the tv.

When the theme song comes on Jake, Sofia, ari, and Mike all slam their hands to the beat in the beginning and sing a long loudly.

Sabrina jokingly groans,
"Oh my God the amount of times I've heard this song."

Ari says laughing,
"YOU SING IT?!"

Everyone laughs and Sabrina laughs to herself and says,
"Staaahp making fun of me. Rowan does too! She starts the song off. Which by the way I still adore that cute nasally voice phase you went through."

Everyone laughs again and the adults "awe" at me which makes me laugh. I say,
"That's because I got my tonsils taken out! Which Corey was there for you weren't."

Mike goes,
"Shots fired. Your move Sab."

Brina says raising an eyebrow,
"I didn't even know you then dude."

Sarah says,
"Oh man she's getting sassy."

We laugh and sab shakes her head and says,
"Just watch the show."

Skip to 12:30am

Sabrina fell asleep on my shoulder after a while so I decided to wake her up to go to bed. I likely shake my shoulder and coo,
"B wake up lets go to bed."

Her nose scrunches and that's always make me melt. Every time she wakes up her little nose scrunches up and it's just so cute that's one of the little things she does that I love.
She groans,
"Mmm."

I giggle and say,
"Come on sleepy bones."

I see her lips curl into a smile and she buries her face into my arm.

I say,
"You can't hide that smile."

She gets up and says sighing,
"Okay let's gooo."

Everyone else already went to bed.
Sab climbs in the bed and I get the outside this time.
I hold her body close to mine and kiss her head.
Soon she falls asleep.

Okay you guys got your smut😂 not big but it was effective. Next chapter will be up tomorrow probably maybe today. I'll see how into it I get. Thanks for reading!
Xoxo Jackie